Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exalt row sales
1 2 3 4
Hello! I recently bought one of your Meat dragons (#71262198) and was interested in purchasing a male counterpart to breed with! And for lore reasons :>

The only one currently in the Outgoing tab that I can find who isn't part of the same bloodline is (#71399086), but if you have another one for sale I'd still definitely interested either way! Please let me know whenever possible ♥ Thank you!
Hello! I recently bought one of your Meat dragons (#71262198) and was interested in purchasing a male counterpart to breed with! And for lore reasons :>

The only one currently in the Outgoing tab that I can find who isn't part of the same bloodline is (#71399086), but if you have another one for sale I'd still definitely interested either way! Please let me know whenever possible ♥ Thank you!
_ lCK29fT.png
10Weczj.png
kCHWEjf.png
vK3lNF1.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
@MystikOmen I’d be happy to sell you that guy! Would you rather pay in gems or treasure?
@MystikOmen I’d be happy to sell you that guy! Would you rather pay in gems or treasure?
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Ahhh, wonderful, thank you!! Gems would be preferred! [emoji=heart size=1]
Ahhh, wonderful, thank you!! Gems would be preferred!
_ lCK29fT.png
10Weczj.png
kCHWEjf.png
vK3lNF1.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
1 2 3 4