Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HAITUS please don't bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@oroboros

Alright sounds good~
@oroboros

Alright sounds good~
Signature.png
Grabbed Ayame and Murus, thank you!

Could I also please be added to the general pinglist? Your hatchery is right up my alley. c:
Grabbed Ayame and Murus, thank you!

Could I also please be added to the general pinglist? Your hatchery is right up my alley. c:
4KX26z3.png ...
...jess
...she/her
...witch
@arsenicxx

Sure thing~ I'm glad you like it!
@arsenicxx

Sure thing~ I'm glad you like it!
Signature.png
[Center][emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=gloom tile size=1] @ToastyThief • @Kilwin • @DireRaven • @ImperialTrash • @summermagpie • @Medievalredragon • @Osprey72 • @BlueWolf5134 • @0wO • @arsenicxx Hey everyone! I spent a couple hours and I redid [i]and [/i]added a few new pairs to the list, and I now have over 20+ different pairs! Be sure to check them out and let me know if you want to be added to any of the pinglists~

@ToastyThief • @Kilwin • @DireRaven • @ImperialTrash • @summermagpie • @Medievalredragon • @Osprey72 • @BlueWolf5134 • @0wO • @arsenicxx

Hey everyone! I spent a couple hours and I redid and added a few new pairs to the list, and I now have over 20+ different pairs!

Be sure to check them out and let me know if you want to be added to any of the pinglists~
Signature.png

Bump for good friendo~

Bump for good friendo~
MVxSTuW.jpg
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2875215/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ai7J0g4.png[/img][/url]
Ai7J0g4.png
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
[Center][emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=gloom tile size=1] @ToastyThief • @Kilwin • @DireRaven • @ImperialTrash • @summermagpie • @Medievalredragon • @Osprey72 • @BlueWolf5134 • @0wO • @arsenicxx • @Bistre Hi all! I am in the process of trying to downsize my hib den and am going to be selling some (ungened) 1st gens if anyone is interested. If you want to check out my den, dragons for sale are located [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/426542/1625437?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] As always, got lots for sale~

@ToastyThief • @Kilwin • @DireRaven • @ImperialTrash • @summermagpie • @Medievalredragon • @Osprey72 • @BlueWolf5134 • @0wO • @arsenicxx • @Bistre

Hi all! I am in the process of trying to downsize my hib den and am going to be selling some (ungened) 1st gens if anyone is interested. If you want to check out my den, dragons for sale are located here

As always, got lots for sale~
Signature.png
@DemonicGhost Do you have a price in mind for Spruce? I know it says to offer but I'm bad at pricing G1s
@DemonicGhost Do you have a price in mind for Spruce? I know it says to offer but I'm bad at pricing G1s
FR Time +2
@BlueWolf5134
LOL yeah honestly I don't know what to price them either. Do you think maybe like 50kt/50g???
@BlueWolf5134
LOL yeah honestly I don't know what to price them either. Do you think maybe like 50kt/50g???
Signature.png
@DemonicGhost Sounds good to me! I'll send a CR.
@DemonicGhost Sounds good to me! I'll send a CR.
FR Time +2
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24