Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Liquidating] 5 & 6 digits, g1s, w/ art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Niccals

ooh boy how much are you asking for Mido because I've been looking for a derg to model a UM i'm working on

unfortunately the skin is wildclaw m and i'm thinking of something like this...
Not Found

there goes all my gems
@Niccals

ooh boy how much are you asking for Mido because I've been looking for a derg to model a UM i'm working on

unfortunately the skin is wildclaw m and i'm thinking of something like this...
Not Found

there goes all my gems
iQrvnPv.png
@Niccals Do you have a price in mind for Tenya?
@Niccals Do you have a price in mind for Tenya?
c3e7Qq8.png
@Niccals do you have a price range in mind for Masha?
@Niccals do you have a price range in mind for Masha?
@cactolith14
He'e a g1 I'm still very smitten with, I'd be willing to let him go for 1.5kg though? That's just an AB, you can offer whatever you feel is fair and I'll be happy to consider ;w;!

@Reiign
I don't! I'd say maybe 300g is fair? That's at least a 100% guarantee price I'd accept! Open to any offer though~

@ushi
I'd say 3kg is an AB for her? Offering anything that you think is fair, really!!
@cactolith14
He'e a g1 I'm still very smitten with, I'd be willing to let him go for 1.5kg though? That's just an AB, you can offer whatever you feel is fair and I'll be happy to consider ;w;!

@Reiign
I don't! I'd say maybe 300g is fair? That's at least a 100% guarantee price I'd accept! Open to any offer though~

@ushi
I'd say 3kg is an AB for her? Offering anything that you think is fair, really!!

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Niccals I'm happy to do 300g for him! c:
@Niccals I'm happy to do 300g for him! c:
c3e7Qq8.png
@Reiign
Sure thing! I'll set up a PA rn ;w;
@Reiign
Sure thing! I'll set up a PA rn ;w;

disegno_zen.gif
@Niccals oh shoot i totally forgot to ask as well, what's your price range for Abril?
@Niccals oh shoot i totally forgot to ask as well, what's your price range for Abril?
@Niccals Do you have a price range estimate you're looking for for Chrollo? I love pretty gloom dragons :o
@Niccals Do you have a price range estimate you're looking for for Chrollo? I love pretty gloom dragons :o
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@ushi
Abril has extra art that I forgot to mention, so I'm thinking 4kg?? I'm still unsure if I really wish to sell her tbh ;_; !!!
@ushi
Abril has extra art that I forgot to mention, so I'm thinking 4kg?? I'm still unsure if I really wish to sell her tbh ;_; !!!

disegno_zen.gif
@squidragon
I'd love if I could get at least 800g-1kg for him! Whatever you think is fair though I'm open to consider though! ;w;
@squidragon
I'd love if I could get at least 800g-1kg for him! Whatever you think is fair though I'm open to consider though! ;w;

disegno_zen.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8