Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | free dergs!
[quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-08-18 12:20:09" ] [quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-07-30 17:30:40" ] so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya. also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3 [/quote] [/quote]
icyspicy wrote on 2019-08-18 12:20:09:
icyspicy wrote on 2019-07-30 17:30:40:
so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya.

also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3
8.pngcaroline. she/her Gr15mqs.png
18. frequently active but don't post much.
@icyspicy

can i get Laz and Liesolette?
@icyspicy

can i get Laz and Liesolette?
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@zeir sent :)
@zeir sent :)
@icyspicy could I have midnight? Promise a good home
@icyspicy could I have midnight? Promise a good home
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

Credit: @DogiCrimson
[quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-08-28 17:22:14" ] [quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-08-18 12:20:09" ] [quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-07-30 17:30:40" ] so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya. also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3 [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
icyspicy wrote on 2019-08-28 17:22:14:
icyspicy wrote on 2019-08-18 12:20:09:
so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya.

[quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-07-30 17:30:40" ] so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya. also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3 [/quote]

@icyspicy hey! Just decided to swoop on in to say that Shallows has been doing great! I have spoiled him to the fullest lol. He is actually my avatar too because he fits the spooky season so well! Thank you for this beautiful blessing <3
@icyspicy hey! Just decided to swoop on in to say that Shallows has been doing great! I have spoiled him to the fullest lol. He is actually my avatar too because he fits the spooky season so well! Thank you for this beautiful blessing <3
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
[quote name="StarMelon" date="2019-09-27 22:02:39" ] @icyspicy hey! Just decided to swoop on in to say that Shallows has been doing great! I have spoiled him to the fullest lol. He is actually my avatar too because he fits the spooky season so well! Thank you for this beautiful blessing <3 [/quote] thanks for loving him! <3 @starmelon im glad someone is taking care of him!
StarMelon wrote on 2019-09-27 22:02:39:
thanks for loving him! <3 @starmelon
im glad someone is taking care of him!
@icyspicy
Could I take Lyra off your hands?
@icyspicy
he/him Autumn-Dryad_FLIPPED.gif trans rxnhpVs.png
[quote name="thatoneEmokid" date="2019-10-02 14:32:15" ] @icyspicy Could I take Lyra off your hands? [/quote] all yours! @thatoneEmokid
thatoneEmokid wrote on 2019-10-02 14:32:15:
@icyspicy
all yours!
@thatoneEmokid