Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | free dergs!
1 2 3 4 5
so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya.

also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3
so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya.

8.pngcaroline. she/her Gr15mqs.png
18. frequently active but don't post much.
b
b
b
b
b
b
[quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-07-30 17:30:40" ] so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya. [/quote]
icyspicy wrote on 2019-07-30 17:30:40:
Could I get Shallows please?
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
Can I get Wave?
Can I get Wave?
[quote name="StarMelon" date="2019-08-18 09:56:47" ] Could I get Shallows please? [/quote] sending!
StarMelon wrote on 2019-08-18 09:56:47:
sending!
@Dragoncalypso26
omg, imm sorry lol, i forgot to metion its only out of the sell/trade tab oop- feel free to choose on from there!!
@Dragoncalypso26
omg, imm sorry lol, i forgot to metion its only out of the sell/trade tab oop- feel free to choose on from there!!
[quote name="icyspicy" date="2019-07-30 17:30:40" ] so i have a tab in my lair with lots of pretty dergs. i need to get rid of them. please give them good homes. please dont exalt em right away, all these babies are my own. tell me what derg you want and i'll give them to ya. also, only from my sale tab. the others r my babies <3 [/quote]
icyspicy wrote on 2019-07-30 17:30:40:

1 2 3 4 5