Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galopa's Old Oaks - Old Dragons Rescue
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1700 1701
@Meowruff

hm, what sort of items? i mostly collect familiars, but i've only really got the big ones left. also, just so you know, 7-digits have a 10g/kt (i misremembered it as 15g/kt but it's 10) bonus, so it's 80kt for him. there are some skins i'd be interested in (list here) if you've got any of those, but otherwise i'm happy to hold him for you til you have enough if needed!
@Meowruff

hm, what sort of items? i mostly collect familiars, but i've only really got the big ones left. also, just so you know, 7-digits have a 10g/kt (i misremembered it as 15g/kt but it's 10) bonus, so it's 80kt for him. there are some skins i'd be interested in (list here) if you've got any of those, but otherwise i'm happy to hold him for you til you have enough if needed!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit I'd love to snag this gurl for treasure plz? Thankies :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3541021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/35411/3541021_350.png[/img][/url]
@hatesprit I'd love to snag this gurl for treasure plz? Thankies :3

3541021_350.png
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@PurpleTartan

sure thing! sending you the cr now
@PurpleTartan

sure thing! sending you the cr now
@hatesprit
I have the Skin: Crystaplate Stinger, which is currently 35g
I can pay the rest with 45kt, does that work?
@hatesprit
I have the Skin: Crystaplate Stinger, which is currently 35g
I can pay the rest with 45kt, does that work?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff

sounds good! sending a cr now
@Meowruff

sounds good! sending a cr now
@hatesprit
Heyo! Interested in several of the dragons you picked up; Abhaya, Rajata, Aednat, Auley, and Seanan!

I saw you talking about pricing for Seanan, I can afford earth 7 digit LAH for him + standard pricing for each of the others ^^ I also have a few things off your skin wishlist if you'd like some of that as partial- Vents Quetzal and Frozen ODF, probably more but I don't have the time to look until a little later.

@hatesprit
Heyo! Interested in several of the dragons you picked up; Abhaya, Rajata, Aednat, Auley, and Seanan!

I saw you talking about pricing for Seanan, I can afford earth 7 digit LAH for him + standard pricing for each of the others ^^ I also have a few things off your skin wishlist if you'd like some of that as partial- Vents Quetzal and Frozen ODF, probably more but I don't have the time to look until a little later.

udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
@Fushide

for the first four, they're all yours! seanan i'm still trying to figure out tbh, since he's level 3 and unbred, but if you'd like to go ahead and buy the others for standard pricing and i'll ping you once i've figured out how i'm going to price him (he and the 6-digit are going to take a bit of forum digging for comparisons, i think) i would be happy to do that!
@Fushide

for the first four, they're all yours! seanan i'm still trying to figure out tbh, since he's level 3 and unbred, but if you'd like to go ahead and buy the others for standard pricing and i'll ping you once i've figured out how i'm going to price him (he and the 6-digit are going to take a bit of forum digging for comparisons, i think) i would be happy to do that!
@hatesprit
That's fine with me! The level probably won't affect anything but being unbred definitely does- a ping would be much appreciated when you have a price in mind ^^ I'll definitely pick up the other four in the meantime <3
@hatesprit
That's fine with me! The level probably won't affect anything but being unbred definitely does- a ping would be much appreciated when you have a price in mind ^^ I'll definitely pick up the other four in the meantime <3
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
@Sybilla

Can you hold the Coatl for me I am just feeling unwell right now ^^;;
@Sybilla

Can you hold the Coatl for me I am just feeling unwell right now ^^;;
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa Of course!! (Hope you feel better soon <3 )
@Okinawa Of course!! (Hope you feel better soon <3 )
1 2 ... 497 498 499 500 501 ... 1700 1701