Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galopa's Old Oaks - Old Dragons Rescue
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1658 1659
@midnightserenade

help, there are too many oldies and i can't afford to snag them all :( there were at least 2 skydancers at 9kt i couldn't grab if you've got room/funds
@midnightserenade

help, there are too many oldies and i can't afford to snag them all :( there were at least 2 skydancers at 9kt i couldn't grab if you've got room/funds
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit I do. Will go look at the AH. Thanks for the heads up.
@hatesprit I do. Will go look at the AH. Thanks for the heads up.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@FableTheWolf I'm also sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience in this thread :( I have a lot of room for fostering dragons right now so let me know if you have any dragons that you'd rather send to me, I can help rehome them [emoji=heart size=1] @hatesprit OH thank you for posting the code!! I might use it for my next Old Oaks post :D
@FableTheWolf

I'm also sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience in this thread :(
I have a lot of room for fostering dragons right now so let me know if you have any dragons that you'd rather send to me, I can help rehome them

@hatesprit

OH thank you for posting the code!! I might use it for my next Old Oaks post :D
Name: Wiggly
gastrodon-east.gif
@eloquentspeeches

no problem, i'm glad to help! i figured if anyone else has as many to post as i do (*coughs in just bought 3 more off the ah because why were they fodder price*) they may also want to avoid clogging the thread, and the standard format can get pretty long with the full-size images imo so maybe this can help make the thread a little easier to navigate :)
@eloquentspeeches

no problem, i'm glad to help! i figured if anyone else has as many to post as i do (*coughs in just bought 3 more off the ah because why were they fodder price*) they may also want to avoid clogging the thread, and the standard format can get pretty long with the full-size images imo so maybe this can help make the thread a little easier to navigate :)
@hatesprit I've just snatched up some more but aaaaaahhhhhh, my gosh. How many oldies there are!
@hatesprit I've just snatched up some more but aaaaaahhhhhh, my gosh. How many oldies there are!
@midnightserenade

if you went up to 10k, there was a pretty fae boy i felt so bad i couldn't snag... my cap rn is staying as close to the fodder floor as possible, but since it's sitting at 7.5-7.75 rn i felt like i needed to check higher and... well, my old oaks page speaks for itself lol
@midnightserenade

if you went up to 10k, there was a pretty fae boy i felt so bad i couldn't snag... my cap rn is staying as close to the fodder floor as possible, but since it's sitting at 7.5-7.75 rn i felt like i needed to check higher and... well, my old oaks page speaks for itself lol
@hatesprit I was checking up to 10k and also up to 10g. And then I had to go hang out some washing so I haven't looked again since then. There were some really pretty 5 yr olds sitting at the 10kt/g mark but since they are in less danger, I was just letting them be for the moment.
@hatesprit I was checking up to 10k and also up to 10g. And then I had to go hang out some washing so I haven't looked again since then. There were some really pretty 5 yr olds sitting at the 10kt/g mark but since they are in less danger, I was just letting them be for the moment.
@midnightserenade

yeah, that's what i'm telling myself too. unless they match today's exalt bonuses i'm only letting myself go 1.5kt/2g above the fodder floor for my saves
@midnightserenade

yeah, that's what i'm telling myself too. unless they match today's exalt bonuses i'm only letting myself go 1.5kt/2g above the fodder floor for my saves
Just to let you know your dragon picks have been passed on and I'll be sending them out to you shortly.

@Dulcia @skeletoncatz @pjkiller

@Moonsight I'll be sending two of your dragons for you tonight, but MidnightOil is being held in reserve for a little while while he's being pondered. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you soon on him.

@Synthsational I bet you saw this coming, but interest was expressed by one of the prioritized buyers so he'll be going to one of them. Thank you for your interest! It's nice to know he would have been loved in many places.

@eloquentspeeches If you're offering then I might have to send you Lark and Kleio in a few days if you don't mind. I'm afraid I had those two for sale before I left and they aren't a part of my collection. Haven't had any luck selling them in a while and I've been wondering whether or not I have to exalt them. Food is always an issue in my lair so whenever dragons get low I have to ponder that decision. I'll hang onto them a day or two still while I have to monitor my pings but if you're still open to fostering then I'll probably send you anyone who is still around.
Just to let you know your dragon picks have been passed on and I'll be sending them out to you shortly.

@Dulcia @skeletoncatz @pjkiller

@Moonsight I'll be sending two of your dragons for you tonight, but MidnightOil is being held in reserve for a little while while he's being pondered. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you soon on him.

@Synthsational I bet you saw this coming, but interest was expressed by one of the prioritized buyers so he'll be going to one of them. Thank you for your interest! It's nice to know he would have been loved in many places.

@eloquentspeeches If you're offering then I might have to send you Lark and Kleio in a few days if you don't mind. I'm afraid I had those two for sale before I left and they aren't a part of my collection. Haven't had any luck selling them in a while and I've been wondering whether or not I have to exalt them. Food is always an issue in my lair so whenever dragons get low I have to ponder that decision. I'll hang onto them a day or two still while I have to monitor my pings but if you're still open to fostering then I'll probably send you anyone who is still around.
@FableTheWolf that's fine! Honestly I was really hoping to get midnight oil, he'd be perfect for my lair aesthetics :3 but if someone else wants him that's fine too <3
@FableTheWolf that's fine! Honestly I was really hoping to get midnight oil, he'd be perfect for my lair aesthetics :3 but if someone else wants him that's fine too <3
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1658 1659