Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LSH]G5-G6 Naomi hatchlings & G4 Ignis!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Cr please UwU
Cr please UwU
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@HolyShipper Sent!
@HolyShipper Sent!
fiFase7.png
Please add me to the general pinglist! Love the look of some of the pairs and can't wait to see the kiddos from them :3
Please add me to the general pinglist! Love the look of some of the pairs and can't wait to see the kiddos from them :3
YqlLG90.png
@UntamedBeast

Certainly! There will be a hatch tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that!
@UntamedBeast

Certainly! There will be a hatch tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that!
fiFase7.png
@Litonfire, @Riseofthedragons @sarafina @Mercysewerpyro @HolyShipper @UntamedBeast

Shadetouched Stars and Beasts of the Sea have hatched and their kids added to the hatchery listing! Ping me if you're interested in any not yet on the AH!

If the Primal Gaoler kiddo doesn't sell by rollover Sunday, I will be taking him down and keeping him for myself! Fair warning!
@Litonfire, @Riseofthedragons @sarafina @Mercysewerpyro @HolyShipper @UntamedBeast

Shadetouched Stars and Beasts of the Sea have hatched and their kids added to the hatchery listing! Ping me if you're interested in any not yet on the AH!

If the Primal Gaoler kiddo doesn't sell by rollover Sunday, I will be taking him down and keeping him for myself! Fair warning!
fiFase7.png
Would you be able to put the primal Gaoler on hold for me??

As I'll buy him but I just gotta sell one item so I have enough
Would you be able to put the primal Gaoler on hold for me??

As I'll buy him but I just gotta sell one item so I have enough
YqlLG90.png
@UntamedBeast

Can do! He's off the AH for now, so just send a CR when you get the funds!
@UntamedBeast

Can do! He's off the AH for now, so just send a CR when you get the funds!
fiFase7.png
So I just realized Skeletal Shadows and Lost Beasts are on the same cooldown timer. Should I keep them like this and just continue nesting the pairs together or would it be better to stagger their breeding times.

I'm leaning towards staggering them for the sake of almost having something nesting but at the same time....idk.
So I just realized Skeletal Shadows and Lost Beasts are on the same cooldown timer. Should I keep them like this and just continue nesting the pairs together or would it be better to stagger their breeding times.

I'm leaning towards staggering them for the sake of almost having something nesting but at the same time....idk.
fiFase7.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2688727][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276769648060661760/586909511915143179/bump_banner.png[/img][/url]
bump_banner.png
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
New hatches will be posted once I get home!

I am also working on several new potential pairs for the hatchery! There will be an announcement when I do post them!
New hatches will be posted once I get home!

I am also working on several new potential pairs for the hatchery! There will be an announcement when I do post them!
fiFase7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23