Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Lair Purge XXY, Gaol, Art
1 2 3
@Fitz how much would Nightmare be?? Curious
@Fitz how much would Nightmare be?? Curious
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@ErebusValkyrie with a quick look at AH for Wildclaws with Multi, since he’s got nice colors that match his eyes I’d say 75-100g range maybe? Feel free to haggle or offer items tho!
@ErebusValkyrie with a quick look at AH for Wildclaws with Multi, since he’s got nice colors that match his eyes I’d say 75-100g range maybe? Feel free to haggle or offer items tho!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
b
b
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@Fitz I don't have any items you'd want XD; sadly - I have 75g on hand though if that's ok??? (Sorry for any delay, TRYING to catch flies that keep divebombing me)
@Fitz I don't have any items you'd want XD; sadly - I have 75g on hand though if that's ok??? (Sorry for any delay, TRYING to catch flies that keep divebombing me)
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
oof good luck! and sounds perfect! @ErebusValkyrie I'll set up the cr
oof good luck! and sounds perfect! @ErebusValkyrie I'll set up the cr
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@Fitz thanks to both! I have caught TWO of them, so - given i got hit again? I missed one ono
@Fitz thanks to both! I have caught TWO of them, so - given i got hit again? I missed one ono
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
@fitz I've been eyeballing this lad for a little while now. I usually price my own dragons at 20,500 treasure, but if you don't think that's fair, let me know. I'm not looking to buy him with his skin. I don't know if that's even an option, but I thought I should put that out there. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45190475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451905/45190475_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fitz

I've been eyeballing this lad for a little while now. I usually price my own dragons at 20,500 treasure, but if you don't think that's fair, let me know. I'm not looking to buy him with his skin. I don't know if that's even an option, but I thought I should put that out there.

45190475_350.png
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin sounds fine to me! ah i forgot he was wearing that haha i’ll take it off & shoot you a cr
@Kaixin sounds fine to me! ah i forgot he was wearing that haha i’ll take it off & shoot you a cr
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

Awesome! Thank you very much <3
@fitz

Awesome! Thank you very much <3
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N