Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] G2 PB Imps (Empty)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50
@FearlingKozmotis

My familiars gifted me with a few chests tonight. I will be able to pay in all gems.
@FearlingKozmotis

My familiars gifted me with a few chests tonight. I will be able to pay in all gems.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
[quote name="RogueLoreWind" date="2023-02-02 21:55:58" ] @ FearlingKozmotis My familiars gifted me with a few chests tonight. I will be able to pay in all gems.[/quote] @RogueLoreWind Sounds great!
RogueLoreWind wrote on 2023-02-02 21:55:58:
@ FearlingKozmotis

@RogueLoreWind
Sounds great!

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@WitheredFox @kickthebeat @Hana @RogueLoreWind @Aeviternus @Nalabyte @Mandragorum

Congratulations on your winning bids! PAs will be sent out shortly. If you prefer a CR just let me know and I'll change it for you!
@WitheredFox @kickthebeat @Hana @RogueLoreWind @Aeviternus @Nalabyte @Mandragorum

Congratulations on your winning bids! PAs will be sent out shortly. If you prefer a CR just let me know and I'll change it for you!

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
I would like to be added to the ping list please!
Ee thank you sm! :D
Ee thank you sm! :D
can you add me to your pinglist?

thank you!
can you add me to your pinglist?

thank you!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
[quote name="Hoshiokami" date="2023-02-03 03:55:33" ] I would like to be added to the ping list please![/quote] @Hoshiokami - Apologies for missing this before! Added you to the ping list! [rule] @Apfelobst - Added!
Hoshiokami wrote on 2023-02-03 03:55:33:
@Hoshiokami - Apologies for missing this before! Added you to the ping list!

@Apfelobst - Added!

i'd like to be on the pinglist too please (:
i'd like to be on the pinglist too please (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50