Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] lair cleanup sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6
@magxctrick

how much do you want for the first unnamed next to Ignis? (#44317607) :-)
@magxctrick

how much do you want for the first unnamed next to Ignis? (#44317607) :-)
Vj0BLbc.png
hi! i'm linnykitty! have a lovely day!! ♥
@magxctrick
How much are you wanting to get for Vaughn? c:
@magxctrick
How much are you wanting to get for Vaughn? c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@StilinskiSpark he does come with art so maybe 50kt? if that's a little high for you let me know!
@StilinskiSpark he does come with art so maybe 50kt? if that's a little high for you let me know!
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick
Dicax? She’s pretty how much for her? i have a water hallo if yupr interested in that trade..
@magxctrick
Dicax? She’s pretty how much for her? i have a water hallo if yupr interested in that trade..
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
@ToxicVenom hello! i'm glad you like her!! Dicax is actually a level 20 derg, which places her in a pretty high range price-wise! i'd love for her to go to a good home, but i'm also hoping on selling her for a decent price. i had a separate post set up for her to see if anyone would be interested in a level 20, though that hasn't gotten any hits on it yet. the post puts her at 265kt or 250g, but i'm willing to go as low as 200kt! i do take items, and your halo prices at about 50kt, leaving a 150kt difference if you're willing. i apologize if this is any inconvenience! it just took a long time to level her [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
@ToxicVenom hello! i'm glad you like her!! Dicax is actually a level 20 derg, which places her in a pretty high range price-wise! i'd love for her to go to a good home, but i'm also hoping on selling her for a decent price.

i had a separate post set up for her to see if anyone would be interested in a level 20, though that hasn't gotten any hits on it yet.

the post puts her at 265kt or 250g, but i'm willing to go as low as 200kt! i do take items, and your halo prices at about 50kt, leaving a 150kt difference if you're willing.

i apologize if this is any inconvenience! it just took a long time to level her
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick

ooo i see. i didnt even notice she was at level 20! is she stoned? i might take her..
@magxctrick

ooo i see. i didnt even notice she was at level 20! is she stoned? i might take her..
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
@magxtrick could i grab this girlie for 1 Fathomsearch Jug? Or a have a few arcane dolls if that would work as well! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44317607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443177/44317607_350.png[/img] [/url]
@magxtrick

could i grab this girlie for 1 Fathomsearch Jug? Or a have a few arcane dolls if that would work as well!

44317607_350.png
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
@ToxicVenom she does have some stones, but nothing to note. i do have an extra eliminate i could sell with her, and bump up the price from 200kt to around 350kt, give or take. still willing to haggle on it though!

@peachyrose the jug would be perfect! just send a CR!
@ToxicVenom she does have some stones, but nothing to note. i do have an extra eliminate i could sell with her, and bump up the price from 200kt to around 350kt, give or take. still willing to haggle on it though!

@peachyrose the jug would be perfect! just send a CR!
RwlVTlu.png
@xyodragon hello! unfortunately the dragon you were tryna get has already been sold! i apologize for the inconvenience!!
@xyodragon hello! unfortunately the dragon you were tryna get has already been sold! i apologize for the inconvenience!!
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick
350000 is a little high for me.. ^-^; unless you are willing too lower the price down too 177000 treasure, the water halo, a Murkmirth Halo and 20 gems with the eliminate. the price comes too 297000 treasure or 297 gems, assuming the Murkmirth Halo is 50000 treasure. let me know if you need more :)
@magxctrick
350000 is a little high for me.. ^-^; unless you are willing too lower the price down too 177000 treasure, the water halo, a Murkmirth Halo and 20 gems with the eliminate. the price comes too 297000 treasure or 297 gems, assuming the Murkmirth Halo is 50000 treasure. let me know if you need more :)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6