Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Trading dragons for art (g1s, apparel)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
!
!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
@Raytini02

Heyah! Its me again, feeling more alive now after some sleep. XD

Back to the topic, is there any scene you might possibly be after? Feel free to let me know the details as well, if you can, with as many details as you can since they help with inspiration and setting-wise :)
@Raytini02

Heyah! Its me again, feeling more alive now after some sleep. XD

Back to the topic, is there any scene you might possibly be after? Feel free to let me know the details as well, if you can, with as many details as you can since they help with inspiration and setting-wise :)
@astarothius

Same! kjhdsladf

Hmmm since his life magic often takes the form of a blue flame maybe him sitting in his attic performing it? His attic is a cluttered mess of trinkets and plants with the trinkets mainly consisting of strange timekeeping devices, shells and shipwreck parts found from the bottom of the ocean, and different forms of golden jewellery!

(there is also a.. rather large fishtank which you can include if you want! His boyfriend is a merman lmao)

Also since you said you like UM accents would any of these take your fancy?

I also have one of the kickstarter skins:
@astarothius

Same! kjhdsladf

Hmmm since his life magic often takes the form of a blue flame maybe him sitting in his attic performing it? His attic is a cluttered mess of trinkets and plants with the trinkets mainly consisting of strange timekeeping devices, shells and shipwreck parts found from the bottom of the ocean, and different forms of golden jewellery!

(there is also a.. rather large fishtank which you can include if you want! His boyfriend is a merman lmao)

Also since you said you like UM accents would any of these take your fancy?

I also have one of the kickstarter skins:
@Raytini02

Glad to hear so XD

It is a great coincidence that I was thinking of something along those lines; I think I will probably be taking the 'experimenting with boyfriend on a new life magic spell in the attic on a lazy day' route with all the clutter and stash of goods nearby. I wouldn't mind doing a couple art of the two if you're game.

Speaking of which, do you have his boyfriend's design or reference? (I am presuming it is Hiroki over at your toyhouse account, do correct me if I am wrong ^^;)

Hmmmmmm, those are real tempting. You have great taste mate x.x
The one I am really after will probably be churyu's , not so much the others for now since finding dergs to put them on gives me a headache nowadays. Not quite after KS skins since I am horrible at keeping or pricing them, thanks for offering though! ^^;

If you have any imp UMs, I will definitely swing those. Currently after 6 digit imps and 2nd Gen ones, though they are leaving rat-broke. /slobs/
@Raytini02

Glad to hear so XD

It is a great coincidence that I was thinking of something along those lines; I think I will probably be taking the 'experimenting with boyfriend on a new life magic spell in the attic on a lazy day' route with all the clutter and stash of goods nearby. I wouldn't mind doing a couple art of the two if you're game.

Speaking of which, do you have his boyfriend's design or reference? (I am presuming it is Hiroki over at your toyhouse account, do correct me if I am wrong ^^;)

Hmmmmmm, those are real tempting. You have great taste mate x.x
The one I am really after will probably be churyu's , not so much the others for now since finding dergs to put them on gives me a headache nowadays. Not quite after KS skins since I am horrible at keeping or pricing them, thanks for offering though! ^^;

If you have any imp UMs, I will definitely swing those. Currently after 6 digit imps and 2nd Gen ones, though they are leaving rat-broke. /slobs/
@astarothius

If youre ok doing it of the two of them that would be incredible! It is hiroki yes, that idea is absolutely pure I love it oml.

And that sounds gucci accent wise! That accent is worth about 1.7kg as an fyi! I also forgot I actually chucked this imp um on a random dragon;;; so here:
Also what a mood;;; I love g2 imps sO much
@astarothius

If youre ok doing it of the two of them that would be incredible! It is hiroki yes, that idea is absolutely pure I love it oml.

And that sounds gucci accent wise! That accent is worth about 1.7kg as an fyi! I also forgot I actually chucked this imp um on a random dragon;;; so here:
Also what a mood;;; I love g2 imps sO much
@Raytini02

I'm definitely okay with the two of them being in the work; I have a weakness for wholesome couples as well. They are so precious.

I think selling UMAs on the forums have scarred me with all those price-checks, traumatized for life RIPs. Thanks for the accent pricing heads-up!

Yus! Imp accents and their whole markets in general will be the death of me one day. I took a hiatus during 2016 to 2017 occassionally, and bomb the 6 digit imps' prices tripled. Oh, the pain XD Modum is perfect aye!

Oh, and just a quick note, the initial estimate of 2 weeks should be accurate still; though it might extend a little due to the artwork being a couple piece. I hope that's okay with you; wouldn't want to send in a sub-par work. I will be updating you on the progress though, so no worries on that ^^//
@Raytini02

I'm definitely okay with the two of them being in the work; I have a weakness for wholesome couples as well. They are so precious.

I think selling UMAs on the forums have scarred me with all those price-checks, traumatized for life RIPs. Thanks for the accent pricing heads-up!

Yus! Imp accents and their whole markets in general will be the death of me one day. I took a hiatus during 2016 to 2017 occassionally, and bomb the 6 digit imps' prices tripled. Oh, the pain XD Modum is perfect aye!

Oh, and just a quick note, the initial estimate of 2 weeks should be accurate still; though it might extend a little due to the artwork being a couple piece. I hope that's okay with you; wouldn't want to send in a sub-par work. I will be updating you on the progress though, so no worries on that ^^//
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9