Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [TO] G1 Dbls! XXY Copper, XXY Black, etc
1 2
@LordMaroo
Hm, yeah, I can do a non-refundable payment plan. I'll mark him down as sold, just keep me updated each week. c:
@LordMaroo
Hm, yeah, I can do a non-refundable payment plan. I'll mark him down as sold, just keep me updated each week. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
would you be interested in any of my unbred double g1s in this tab for the black/black/seafoam?
@Succulents
would you be interested in any of my unbred double g1s in this tab for the black/black/seafoam?
@MadnessInMe
I'd be interested in your obs/leaf/obs or possibly obs/ice/obs? I'd have to scry her a bit. ;v;
@MadnessInMe
I'd be interested in your obs/leaf/obs or possibly obs/ice/obs? I'd have to scry her a bit. ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
I could trade the obs/leaf/obs for the double black if that suits you.
@Succulents
I could trade the obs/leaf/obs for the double black if that suits you.
@MadnessInMe
Pff I just realized that I used to own that exact double obs/leaf, a good 2 years ago. xD
How much would you value him at? I'm just a biiit hesitant bcu XYX. Any chance you'd be willing/able to add a bit of pure?
@MadnessInMe
Pff I just realized that I used to own that exact double obs/leaf, a good 2 years ago. xD
How much would you value him at? I'm just a biiit hesitant bcu XYX. Any chance you'd be willing/able to add a bit of pure?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Ah, no thank-you on adding to my side. Also, I was scrying and didn't quite find a good fit for me, apologies.

Appreciate it though, and good luck on your sales!
@Succulents
Ah, no thank-you on adding to my side. Also, I was scrying and didn't quite find a good fit for me, apologies.

Appreciate it though, and good luck on your sales!
@MadnessInMe
So no 1:1 either? That's fine, thanks anyways! c:
@MadnessInMe
So no 1:1 either? That's fine, thanks anyways! c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Not too interested any more in a 1:1 either, apologies. Thankyou as well and good luck!
@Succulents
Not too interested any more in a 1:1 either, apologies. Thankyou as well and good luck!
1 2