Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Duskglow Hatchery ♥ Naomi/Ignis Nests
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="AnimeLover9631" date="2023-11-01 16:08:39" ] Ok i get this is new and that you havnt been here for a while but i actually dont appreciate being pinged for the same dragons multiple times. As much as i would love to get a derg from you right now i cant because of space and previous purchases and auctions i was part of that im still paying off [/quote] Sorry! I won't include the pings when I go to bump the thread, I didnt realize it would also ping again when I quoted the sales message! ;w;"" Thanks for bringing this to my attention, apologies for the annoyance! I didn't mean to ping you so much, I seriously hope they remove that in the future though cause if anyone can quote a message with the ping in them it seems that counts as a new ping which is super inconvenient.
AnimeLover9631 wrote on 2023-11-01 16:08:39:
Ok i get this is new and that you havnt been here for a while but i actually dont appreciate being pinged for the same dragons multiple times. As much as i would love to get a derg from you right now i cant because of space and previous purchases and auctions i was part of that im still paying off

Sorry! I won't include the pings when I go to bump the thread, I didnt realize it would also ping again when I quoted the sales message! ;w;"" Thanks for bringing this to my attention, apologies for the annoyance!

I didn't mean to ping you so much, I seriously hope they remove that in the future though cause if anyone can quote a message with the ping in them it seems that counts as a new ping which is super inconvenient.
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
@GalacticWicke if i wasnt 3kg in the hole right now id snag that xyy midnight/mulberry.. ive been eyeing her up ever since the first ping but again gems...
@GalacticWicke if i wasnt 3kg in the hole right now id snag that xyy midnight/mulberry.. ive been eyeing her up ever since the first ping but again gems...
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 oof thats a butt load of gems fam, ur the only one whos been interested so far so i mean who knows, she might be here by the time u pay off that 3kg im open for haggling as well so when ur comfy enough to try n buy her dont be shy bout asking for haggles on her!
@AnimeLover9631 oof thats a butt load of gems fam, ur the only one whos been interested so far so i mean who knows, she might be here by the time u pay off that 3kg im open for haggling as well so when ur comfy enough to try n buy her dont be shy bout asking for haggles on her!
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
bump! @General Pinglist @Hystur Clan's Profane Pantheon Pinglist @Ignis Descendant Pinglist

prices have dropped by 100g on both of the G4 Ignis dragons, and the dark sclera perma bab is now 500g instead of 1kg!

i'm happy to announce our Profane Pantheon members, Tunrida, Weaver, Eosphorus, and Samael are incubating their first nests!

Eosphorus is mating with our 8 year old dragon, Peloursin. This is the first time they're both breeding so their first clutch of hatchlings will be quite special!

And finally, Bast, our G3 Ignis descendant, is incubating another nest! the 2 G4 obelisks that had their prices dropped are from her last nest, one is a lovely xyy, and im excited to see if any other special hatchlings hatch from this upcoming clutch!

for those unaware about The Profane Pantheon, click the affiliate banner for it to be taken to the forum for more info!
bump! @General Pinglist @Hystur Clan's Profane Pantheon Pinglist @Ignis Descendant Pinglist

prices have dropped by 100g on both of the G4 Ignis dragons, and the dark sclera perma bab is now 500g instead of 1kg!

i'm happy to announce our Profane Pantheon members, Tunrida, Weaver, Eosphorus, and Samael are incubating their first nests!

Eosphorus is mating with our 8 year old dragon, Peloursin. This is the first time they're both breeding so their first clutch of hatchlings will be quite special!

And finally, Bast, our G3 Ignis descendant, is incubating another nest! the 2 G4 obelisks that had their prices dropped are from her last nest, one is a lovely xyy, and im excited to see if any other special hatchlings hatch from this upcoming clutch!

for those unaware about The Profane Pantheon, click the affiliate banner for it to be taken to the forum for more info!
@GalacticWicke I adore the xyy midnight/mulberry lady and am currently trying to save up for her but it would be a couple days at least if mixed payment is okay :')
@GalacticWicke I adore the xyy midnight/mulberry lady and am currently trying to save up for her but it would be a couple days at least if mixed payment is okay :')

IGpuhf0.png
@RunTooLong

Mixed payment is just fine! I can put her on hold for you, may i ask where are you at now with what ya got saved? just wanna know so i have a better idea of how long itll be lol
@RunTooLong

Mixed payment is just fine! I can put her on hold for you, may i ask where are you at now with what ya got saved? just wanna know so i have a better idea of how long itll be lol
@GalacticWicke

Currently 214g and almost 180kt !
@GalacticWicke

Currently 214g and almost 180kt !

IGpuhf0.png
@RunTooLong

oh coolio, almost there! ive taken her off of the AH and put in her boi shes on hold for u now btw :D
@RunTooLong

oh coolio, almost there! ive taken her off of the AH and put in her boi shes on hold for u now btw :D
I know you haven't officially announced the new Bast hatchlings yet but I adore the firefly baby! <3 he is so unbelievably cute *cries from his cuteness*
I know you haven't officially announced the new Bast hatchlings yet but I adore the firefly baby! <3 he is so unbelievably cute *cries from his cuteness*

IGpuhf0.png
@RunTooLong

IKR I was tempted to keep him too but I decided not to since I have many other profane nests to hatch that i might wanna keep babs from lol
@RunTooLong

IKR I was tempted to keep him too but I decided not to since I have many other profane nests to hatch that i might wanna keep babs from lol
1 2 3 4 5 6