Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Narif would you take 1100g for Syldan? I need to stop looking at your lair, lol.
@Narif would you take 1100g for Syldan? I need to stop looking at your lair, lol.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Dimness
So you only take panilla or also chiu? :)

@Ithika
Would you do 1200g?
@Dimness
So you only take panilla or also chiu? :)

@Ithika
Would you do 1200g?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif I have 1k gems to spend now, tell me what I can get in the 6 or 7 digit dragons:)..Rajah and Chiu are my most fave, but all the 7 digit imps are nice and Blair in the 6 digits..I will have them waiting if/when you return:)
@Narif I have 1k gems to spend now, tell me what I can get in the 6 or 7 digit dragons:)..Rajah and Chiu are my most fave, but all the 7 digit imps are nice and Blair in the 6 digits..I will have them waiting if/when you return:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Narif sure, why not. :) It's past 2am here now though (I just got up to check on my cat, lol) so I won't be able to finalise things until my morning - do you mind sending a PA?
@Narif sure, why not. :) It's past 2am here now though (I just got up to check on my cat, lol) so I won't be able to finalise things until my morning - do you mind sending a PA?
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Narif
l'm very much hoping to get a five digit- what's the lowest you'd go on any of them?
@Narif
l'm very much hoping to get a five digit- what's the lowest you'd go on any of them?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@JD1620
Heeey :)
For chiu I want around 100g, for Rajah 200g, for Arurin and Amenhotep I don't really have a set price yet maybe around 300g each since they are pretty low 7 digits? Ehm from the 6 Digit list I have Tamura up in the AH for 1kg, for Secandra I want nearly the same amount....Blair maybe for 900g?

@Ithika
I'm sending you a PA and please go back to bed :D

@Foxe
Hey you better buy one off the AH since I probably won't sell anyone less than that :)
@JD1620
Heeey :)
For chiu I want around 100g, for Rajah 200g, for Arurin and Amenhotep I don't really have a set price yet maybe around 300g each since they are pretty low 7 digits? Ehm from the 6 Digit list I have Tamura up in the AH for 1kg, for Secandra I want nearly the same amount....Blair maybe for 900g?

@Ithika
I'm sending you a PA and please go back to bed :D

@Foxe
Hey you better buy one off the AH since I probably won't sell anyone less than that :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Thanks, l'll probably end up doing that then. l appreciate the response! ^^
@Narif
Thanks, l'll probably end up doing that then. l appreciate the response! ^^
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Narif Chiu amd the 3 imp 7 digit imps..900 gems total? Or did I add wrong? If that is correct, just send them over..I stayed up way too late figuring genes for Chiu..sadli I have misplaced the paper I wrote it down on, lol..I can do it again:)
@Narif Chiu amd the 3 imp 7 digit imps..900 gems total? Or did I add wrong? If that is correct, just send them over..I stayed up way too late figuring genes for Chiu..sadli I have misplaced the paper I wrote it down on, lol..I can do it again:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
@JD1620
Yep that's right sending a CR in a minute :)
Oh I would love to see what you came up with!

@Foxe
No problem, good luck on your 5 Digit hunt :3
@JD1620
Yep that's right sending a CR in a minute :)
Oh I would love to see what you came up with!

@Foxe
No problem, good luck on your 5 Digit hunt :3
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif He will be lionfish, stripes, and scales..unusual and so pretty.
@Narif He will be lionfish, stripes, and scales..unusual and so pretty.
BkIPCfy.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14