Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wuduweard's Apprentices: Matchy XYZ 4.19
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117
So close to getting here in time for Liquid Fire baby haha. Lirix is a pretty gal (as all liquid fires are) and i love the little lore snippet!
So close to getting here in time for Liquid Fire baby haha. Lirix is a pretty gal (as all liquid fires are) and i love the little lore snippet!
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir Thank you! I sighed so loud when I saw they had wegged me heh
@Zeir Thank you! I sighed so loud when I saw they had wegged me heh
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
Awwww i was to slow.. was watching the nest for 3 Days and then.. when im 4 Hours not at home... xD
So sad.
@artemiswanderer
Awwww i was to slow.. was watching the nest for 3 Days and then.. when im 4 Hours not at home... xD
So sad.
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@Greili Ahhh bad timing friend, I'm sorry D=
@Greili Ahhh bad timing friend, I'm sorry D=
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Can I buy Jusup using gems? :3
Can I buy Jusup using gems? :3
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@LoyalStar Certainly! I'll set up a CR ^^
@LoyalStar Certainly! I'll set up a CR ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer, hey there, it looks like you added me to the wrong pinglist. I was looking for male hatchlings from Shadowflies, not Star Swallowers. Could I be added to the correct pinglist and taken off Star Swallowers? They're lovely kids, but I'm not interested in them. :p
@artemiswanderer, hey there, it looks like you added me to the wrong pinglist. I was looking for male hatchlings from Shadowflies, not Star Swallowers. Could I be added to the correct pinglist and taken off Star Swallowers? They're lovely kids, but I'm not interested in them. :p
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Oh, I'm sorry!! I'll get you added to the right pinglist (and taken off Star Swallowers). Got my S-name pairs mixed up djhfjhd
@arcaneidolriots Oh, I'm sorry!! I'll get you added to the right pinglist (and taken off Star Swallowers). Got my S-name pairs mixed up djhfjhd
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer, s'all good and thank you! ^-^
@artemiswanderer, s'all good and thank you! ^-^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@artemiswanderer

can I be pinged for general

(their all so nice XD)
@artemiswanderer

can I be pinged for general

(their all so nice XD)
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117