Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 20+ G1 doubles / G1 clear-out
1 2 3 4 5
@TheChurchGrim
no idea for the tan/fern, somewhere around 2kg maybe? the cream/robin/peach would be like 50g
@TheChurchGrim
no idea for the tan/fern, somewhere around 2kg maybe? the cream/robin/peach would be like 50g

tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
@Minseok1243

auburn/seafoam- somewhere around 1.5/2kg probably, the xyy wisteria/gold i dont really want to sell under 5kg atm. the xxy wisteria/antique i havent had a chance to look at previous sales but there have been several hatched.
@Minseok1243

auburn/seafoam- somewhere around 1.5/2kg probably, the xyy wisteria/gold i dont really want to sell under 5kg atm. the xxy wisteria/antique i havent had a chance to look at previous sales but there have been several hatched.

@TheLocalCryptid

around 500g~
@TheLocalCryptid

around 500g~

@cheesity

I understand with the Wisteria/Gold! Would you be willing to do 3kg for the Wisteria/Antique? For some reason, I am drawn to that color!

Edit; Sorry! I edited my post a little!
@cheesity

I understand with the Wisteria/Gold! Would you be willing to do 3kg for the Wisteria/Antique? For some reason, I am drawn to that color!

Edit; Sorry! I edited my post a little!
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
@cheesity I will absolutely take the cream/robin gal c:
@cheesity I will absolutely take the cream/robin gal c:
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
hi :D I am desperately in love with that cherry/indigo/indigo. what would you take for her? I may have to save my pennies for a bit, but.
hi :D I am desperately in love with that cherry/indigo/indigo. what would you take for her? I may have to save my pennies for a bit, but.
jpq0y2I.png

@Cheesity.

Hello and hope you are having a good night/day. I am interested in the little m xyy seafoam/periwinkle/periwinkle..........and the little female xyy cobalt/white/white.

How much are you wanting for each of them please?

Thank you kindly for your time. :)

@Cheesity.

Hello and hope you are having a good night/day. I am interested in the little m xyy seafoam/periwinkle/periwinkle..........and the little female xyy cobalt/white/white.

How much are you wanting for each of them please?

Thank you kindly for your time. :)
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
apologies for the late reply everyone!

@Minseok1243
that's totes fine w/ me, i'll send over a cr in a moment~

@kickthebeat
around 3.5kg- i'm alright with holds, or if you wanna haggle on it i'm ok with that~

@Kkarma
probs something like 2kg for the seafoam/periwinkle. not really sure about the cobalt/white if you wanted to make an offer?
apologies for the late reply everyone!

@Minseok1243
that's totes fine w/ me, i'll send over a cr in a moment~

@kickthebeat
around 3.5kg- i'm alright with holds, or if you wanna haggle on it i'm ok with that~

@Kkarma
probs something like 2kg for the seafoam/periwinkle. not really sure about the cobalt/white if you wanted to make an offer?

boop
boop

@cheesity

Hello, I'd like to buy #51361745. I'm wondering if it's possible to haggle around price 5.5k?
@cheesity

Hello, I'd like to buy #51361745. I'm wondering if it's possible to haggle around price 5.5k?
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
1 2 3 4 5