Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 750 751
Could i purchase Ennui for gems, w/ plague discount
Could i purchase Ennui for gems, w/ plague discount
@TenderVulture @elysifish @PatientZer0
sent! thank you <3

@hungryhobbits
I've been kinda in the same boat with ghost on obbies, so it's been a fun challenge trying to find color combos that make it work for me.
someone did just snatch up Atrophy but I'd be happy to hang on to the next gal like her for ya! <3
@TenderVulture @elysifish @PatientZer0
sent! thank you <3

@hungryhobbits
I've been kinda in the same boat with ghost on obbies, so it's been a fun challenge trying to find color combos that make it work for me.
someone did just snatch up Atrophy but I'd be happy to hang on to the next gal like her for ya! <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/01ToB5F.png[/img][/center]
01ToB5F.png
@Solinary next hatch i'll hopefully have money to snatch up a cute female from the batch TTwTT

my favorite gene on them is blend honestly - it just looks SO amazing on their manes
@Solinary next hatch i'll hopefully have money to snatch up a cute female from the batch TTwTT

my favorite gene on them is blend honestly - it just looks SO amazing on their manes
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Solinary May I purchase Abate for treasure please? i've adored Kona and can't wait to add this beauty to my collection as well
@Solinary May I purchase Abate for treasure please? i've adored Kona and can't wait to add this beauty to my collection as well
Ln6jJrs.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@Solinary
I've got a quick question. How do you make these pair graphic thingies, are there like comissions for these?
Also, is Soshi avaible for sale?
@Solinary
I've got a quick question. How do you make these pair graphic thingies, are there like comissions for these?
Also, is Soshi avaible for sale?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@hungryhobbits
agreed! the gradient is so perfect on their fluff <3

@librariesrpunk
sent! thanks so much, I'm happy they both have a home in your lovely lair ;o;
@hungryhobbits
agreed! the gradient is so perfect on their fluff <3

@librariesrpunk
sent! thanks so much, I'm happy they both have a home in your lovely lair ;o;
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary Hey, I need to ask to be removed from your pinglist. I'm nearly at the dragon limit and need to stop buying them for a while. Once I've sorted and done a purge, I will be re-joining lists. :)
@Solinary Hey, I need to ask to be removed from your pinglist. I'm nearly at the dragon limit and need to stop buying them for a while. Once I've sorted and done a purge, I will be re-joining lists. :)
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@BigSisterMoon
I make them myself in a really janky old version of photoshop, but you can find graphics shops in the forums that'll make similar ones for you!
and yes, Soshi is available :D

@SageK253
no problem, I completely understand!
@BigSisterMoon
I make them myself in a really janky old version of photoshop, but you can find graphics shops in the forums that'll make similar ones for you!
and yes, Soshi is available :D

@SageK253
no problem, I completely understand!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary

Could you put me on the Strain 128 pinglist please? O:
@Solinary

Could you put me on the Strain 128 pinglist please? O:
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 750 751