Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CHEAP HATCHERY] -Amber Dam Salespost-
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65
@Caroo @bansheebambi @PrincessYue @Skittyfairy
Three new dragons for sale! One spiral boy and two tundra girls, who are all xyy rose, but each with a different primary!
Three new dragons for sale! One spiral boy and two tundra girls, who are all xyy rose, but each with a different primary!
@ozprey is Sardine still up for grabs? If so I'd like to buy him!
@ozprey is Sardine still up for grabs? If so I'd like to buy him!
@Kaijujube he is, and you can! I'll set up the cr!
@Kaijujube he is, and you can! I'll set up the cr!
perfect!! Thank you :)
perfect!! Thank you :)
a lil bump, featuring a newly all dressed-up Sardine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50192053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501921/50192053_350.png[/img] [/url]
a lil bump, featuring a newly all dressed-up Sardine

50192053_350.png
Three more new dragons for sale! This time, they're all metallic/alloy guardians. Two are metallic/alloy/runes, and one is an xxy abyss/spring with firefly!
Three more new dragons for sale! This time, they're all metallic/alloy guardians. Two are metallic/alloy/runes, and one is an xxy abyss/spring with firefly!
@ozprey
Could I have "Birch" for 5kt?
@ozprey
Could I have "Birch" for 5kt?
@GhostlyPresence you can! I'll set up the cr!
@GhostlyPresence you can! I'll set up the cr!
Sorry for yet another ping in short succession, but we have three Gilded Lily hatchlings for sale! They're the first hatchlings from the pair, actually! Two males, and a female!
Sorry for yet another ping in short succession, but we have three Gilded Lily hatchlings for sale! They're the first hatchlings from the pair, actually! Two males, and a female!
@ozprey could I maybe get Frost bite?
@ozprey could I maybe get Frost bite?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65