Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW HUGE Lair Cleanout
1 2 3 4
@BumblyBee
Sounds good to me! They are gorgeous, I'm just ready for a new lair. <33
@BumblyBee
Sounds good to me! They are gorgeous, I'm just ready for a new lair. <33
bump
bump
@redleader - What would be a good ballpark price for Ensemble? I want to make sure, if you're willing to sell her, that I give you a fair amount. c:
@redleader - What would be a good ballpark price for Ensemble? I want to make sure, if you're willing to sell her, that I give you a fair amount. c:
Tori | Answers to Hey, you. | FR +2
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
@AshenInk
Honestly, I'd probably just tell you the AH price, which I paid 3K for her, but you're welcome to more or less! She's a gorgeous dragon. <33
@AshenInk
Honestly, I'd probably just tell you the AH price, which I paid 3K for her, but you're welcome to more or less! She's a gorgeous dragon. <33
@redleader - Oh, no, she's definitely worth at least a bit more than that--I sell my poor project-rejects for higher. Would you mind sending a CR with her and I'll toss some proper Treasure at you?
@redleader - Oh, no, she's definitely worth at least a bit more than that--I sell my poor project-rejects for higher. Would you mind sending a CR with her and I'll toss some proper Treasure at you?
Tori | Answers to Hey, you. | FR +2
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
@redleader

I'm interested in Mocha, do you have a ballpark price? ^^
@redleader

I'm interested in Mocha, do you have a ballpark price? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish
Gosh, uh, 8k? She's not my most favorite but I dont wanna sell her short.
@Whirlwish
Gosh, uh, 8k? She's not my most favorite but I dont wanna sell her short.
@redleader

oh, she's a six digit though, so I think she'd be worth a lot more than that! i'll toss some gems at you. :)

edit: sent the cr!
@redleader

oh, she's a six digit though, so I think she'd be worth a lot more than that! i'll toss some gems at you. :)

edit: sent the cr!
lmBVOQT.gif
@redleader CANDYGORE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! how much were you thinking for her?? would 15kt be alright? im happy to pay more!!
@redleader CANDYGORE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! how much were you thinking for her?? would 15kt be alright? im happy to pay more!!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@rysmir
15k sounds fine!
@rysmir
15k sounds fine!
1 2 3 4