Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mass G1 Sale (including near doubles)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@earthtiger

I'm awful at gen1 pricing... what might you consider for Triton? I understand why he's tentative!
@earthtiger

I'm awful at gen1 pricing... what might you consider for Triton? I understand why he's tentative!
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@EarthTiger

Sold! I'll send you a CR :)
@EarthTiger

Sold! I'll send you a CR :)
@Earthtiger how much for the boy i have on hold? The dust/flint/grey one
@Earthtiger how much for the boy i have on hold? The dust/flint/grey one
Sorry for the delay everyone, I was gone over the weekend! I'm replying now, and should be able to reply again tomorrow afternoon (sometime after 11 FR time)

@BlackOutBullets hmmm... 60kt/75g? Feel free to haggle!

@Drakoda since her tert usually works best as Capsule, how does 35-40kt (44-50g) sound?

@Smaragdina that's hard, cuz while I don't want to be ridiculous I also really adore him haha hmm... 650g/520kt, let's say
Sorry for the delay everyone, I was gone over the weekend! I'm replying now, and should be able to reply again tomorrow afternoon (sometime after 11 FR time)

@BlackOutBullets hmmm... 60kt/75g? Feel free to haggle!

@Drakoda since her tert usually works best as Capsule, how does 35-40kt (44-50g) sound?

@Smaragdina that's hard, cuz while I don't want to be ridiculous I also really adore him haha hmm... 650g/520kt, let's say
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Earthtiger Hmm...60kt seems pretty fair to me.

Also, if you wanna take a peak in my lair starting on page 2 till the end of my lair of all the gen 1's up for auction, we could do a trade!
@Earthtiger Hmm...60kt seems pretty fair to me.

Also, if you wanna take a peak in my lair starting on page 2 till the end of my lair of all the gen 1's up for auction, we could do a trade!
@BlackOutBullets My gosh, this boy is gorgeous! Will I need to give you 25g/20kt to make up the difference?
@BlackOutBullets My gosh, this boy is gorgeous! Will I need to give you 25g/20kt to make up the difference?
@Earthtiger not at all!! I’ll send a CR when I get off work.
@Earthtiger not at all!! I’ll send a CR when I get off work.
@EarthTiger Wow, so sorry for disappearing on you for a few days! I'm still interested in FlameRoot :) I'd probably value the boy you asked about at around 350g, though honestly I have no experience pricing in that color range so I'd be happy to discuss that further if it doesn't seem right to you.
@EarthTiger Wow, so sorry for disappearing on you for a few days! I'm still interested in FlameRoot :) I'd probably value the boy you asked about at around 350g, though honestly I have no experience pricing in that color range so I'd be happy to discuss that further if it doesn't seem right to you.
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
@tieflingcleric I'm not great at pricing either haha I pretty much go by what feels right. That's fine by me though! So dragon trade, plus 1,850g?
@tieflingcleric I'm not great at pricing either haha I pretty much go by what feels right. That's fine by me though! So dragon trade, plus 1,850g?
@EarthTiger Sounds good, I can set up a CR!
@EarthTiger Sounds good, I can set up a CR!
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12