Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Alpha's G1 Sales Thread
1 2 3
@Ziegler

First off let me just say that Halcyon and Morado are absolutely stunning and I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on this skin:

Although, at that point I have to flip the script a bit and ask how much on top of the G1 you'd prefer, ha.

Oh, I'll also mention this boy is also up for trade if you're interested, since he fits your criteria a bit.
@Ziegler

First off let me just say that Halcyon and Morado are absolutely stunning and I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on this skin:

Although, at that point I have to flip the script a bit and ask how much on top of the G1 you'd prefer, ha.

Oh, I'll also mention this boy is also up for trade if you're interested, since he fits your criteria a bit.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek thank you very much ^^ I'm very hesitant on the skin since it's a very popular retired skin and hasn't been sold in the forum for a long time. I'm probably looking for 1500g or the g1 + 1200g. though if you'd like I think the maker is selling one for a lot less on the AH I just don't want to sell it that low. your boy Mar is stunning but I'll have to pass for now

if you can't find anything that you'd like to trade if you're okay with holding her I'm sure I can get 300g around for you in a few days :)
@AlphaSobek thank you very much ^^ I'm very hesitant on the skin since it's a very popular retired skin and hasn't been sold in the forum for a long time. I'm probably looking for 1500g or the g1 + 1200g. though if you'd like I think the maker is selling one for a lot less on the AH I just don't want to sell it that low. your boy Mar is stunning but I'll have to pass for now

if you can't find anything that you'd like to trade if you're okay with holding her I'm sure I can get 300g around for you in a few days :)
@Ziegler

Ah, thank you for the heads up on the accent. Might have just impulse purchased all my NotN savings away, ha. But I've still got a good store of treasure left if any 'a the following still needs anything extra.

But I took another gander through the dragons on the thread and noticed Lilith! I'm not sure if she's meant to be there but I'll toss out that I'm fairly interested in her.

I'd also be willing to go for Azai or Elio. But I imagine they're pretty pricey, considering.

Pure is always good though, lol. Whatever you're comfortable with!
@Ziegler

Ah, thank you for the heads up on the accent. Might have just impulse purchased all my NotN savings away, ha. But I've still got a good store of treasure left if any 'a the following still needs anything extra.

But I took another gander through the dragons on the thread and noticed Lilith! I'm not sure if she's meant to be there but I'll toss out that I'm fairly interested in her.

I'd also be willing to go for Azai or Elio. But I imagine they're pretty pricey, considering.

Pure is always good though, lol. Whatever you're comfortable with!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek I'm glad you were able to grab it!! Also, I'm sorry but I'm unsure of who Lilith is (maybe I missed a dragon lol)

Azai and Elio are both ~10kg each since they're both fully gened and near triples so I think I'll stick with pure and get back to you :)
@AlphaSobek I'm glad you were able to grab it!! Also, I'm sorry but I'm unsure of who Lilith is (maybe I missed a dragon lol)

Azai and Elio are both ~10kg each since they're both fully gened and near triples so I think I'll stick with pure and get back to you :)
@Ziegler

Ah, she's listed in your 'partially gened' section - although she's triple gened with an accent so I think maybe an ID# got crossed somewhere.

But yeah, I figured they'd be up there, lol. They're very good. If only Azai's eyes were different I'd still consider it. Same with Morado really.

But alright! I'll take her off the thread to hold for ya!
@Ziegler

Ah, she's listed in your 'partially gened' section - although she's triple gened with an accent so I think maybe an ID# got crossed somewhere.

But yeah, I figured they'd be up there, lol. They're very good. If only Azai's eyes were different I'd still consider it. Same with Morado really.

But alright! I'll take her off the thread to hold for ya!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek a;jdskdhal whoops yeah I forgot to edit her out thanks for pointing that out!

thank you! I hope to have the gems soon :)
@AlphaSobek a;jdskdhal whoops yeah I forgot to edit her out thanks for pointing that out!

thank you! I hope to have the gems soon :)
bump
bump
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

heyo, I'm interested in 31198867, but I don't have enough funds atm

Would you be able to hold him for a little while?
@AlphaSobek

heyo, I'm interested in 31198867, but I don't have enough funds atm

Would you be able to hold him for a little while?
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@Usnavi

Sure thing!

He's off the AH to hold
@Usnavi

Sure thing!

He's off the AH to hold
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

thank you! I need a few days, I'll let you know when I have enough