Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lanternlight Hatchery ♦ OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Faolana Thanks heaps ^_^

@swordprincess I'll put your banner in now anyways ^_^ I'd love to get a ping when you re-open ^_^

@Faolana Thanks heaps ^_^

@swordprincess I'll put your banner in now anyways ^_^ I'd love to get a ping when you re-open ^_^

VOCqTT3.pngVOCqTT3.pngCtpZkYU.png z3oFTt2.png 17370.png
ui5ZgY1.png FLAME ui5ZgY1.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
@Semiramis
Oh ok, my apologies as I was simply confused from the whole situation ^^ Congrats on the joint Hatchery.
@Semiramis
Oh ok, my apologies as I was simply confused from the whole situation ^^ Congrats on the joint Hatchery.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Semiramis

hey!! i just started like... today and have no idea how this works but i love your feathery flower imperial!! do you know if i could get a newbie discount :'v i'd totally be willing to pay full price though haha
@Semiramis

hey!! i just started like... today and have no idea how this works but i love your feathery flower imperial!! do you know if i could get a newbie discount :'v i'd totally be willing to pay full price though haha
ali | fr+3 | lesbian
mUqyhCn.png
@haknyeon sure! I'll send the dragon through to you in a crossroads transaction, and your newbie discount makes it 8,500 treasure, or 8 gems. ^_^
@haknyeon sure! I'll send the dragon through to you in a crossroads transaction, and your newbie discount makes it 8,500 treasure, or 8 gems. ^_^
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
[emoji=familiar heart]Bump![emoji=familiar heart]
Bump!
ipd4WkU.jpg
Wow! Just posting to let you guys know I will be back down the line when I have more resources to pick up one of your gorgeous hatchlings. Your dragons are definitely a goal for me in terms of breeding aesthetics, great job on the pairings and babies! I wish you much success!
Wow! Just posting to let you guys know I will be back down the line when I have more resources to pick up one of your gorgeous hatchlings. Your dragons are definitely a goal for me in terms of breeding aesthetics, great job on the pairings and babies! I wish you much success!
tumblr_inline_poa71vgQVM1tpg8o5_500.png
@Semiramis

Could I please buy #49765250 and #49765246 for gems?
@Semiramis

Could I please buy #49765250 and #49765246 for gems?
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Etheldreda thank you! ♥ We look forward to seeing you back soon ^_^

@WithaZed I'm sending them over now ^_^ Your total will be 32G
@Etheldreda thank you! ♥ We look forward to seeing you back soon ^_^

@WithaZed I'm sending them over now ^_^ Your total will be 32G
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
can i snag this girl please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49627900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496280/49627900_350.png[/img] [/url] also can i be put on the pinglist for: bewitching blooms, copper kittens, ornate oceanids, abyss aroura and moonlit masqueraders
can i snag this girl please

49627900_350.png

also can i be put on the pinglist for: bewitching blooms, copper kittens, ornate oceanids, abyss aroura and moonlit masqueraders
ACOZFAh.png
EiPW4qT.png
sZShZzW.png
jA5A7gu.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
v500TmV.png
JvUa9ma.png
y333Aol.jpg|Call Me Kacee |Fr time +0|uDrb98V.jpg
|21|They/Them|
Ping me please, i apreciate it ~
@Semiramis @PastelDeity I love your aesthetics ?? Please add me to your general pinglist, I'll be back when I figure out what I'm doing with my hibernal den [emoji=ridgeback happy]
@Semiramis @PastelDeity I love your aesthetics ?? Please add me to your general pinglist, I'll be back when I figure out what I'm doing with my hibernal den
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12