Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Transgender Flag Dragons.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@scintillia

I’ll hold one but I’m not naming it until you have the funds and I’ll be happy to sell you a Transgender Flag Dragon. Contact me when you have it.
@scintillia

I’ll hold one but I’m not naming it until you have the funds and I’ll be happy to sell you a Transgender Flag Dragon. Contact me when you have it.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
hello! Transmasc here, just curious as to what trans pride dergs you have for sale atm? I already bought one from a different breeder but i figure they could use a friend!

hello! Transmasc here, just curious as to what trans pride dergs you have for sale atm? I already bought one from a different breeder but i figure they could use a friend!

t8v2gQJ.gif
@MystiqueMuse if ur still selling id love to buy one from ya :D transmasc (tho gender is so complicated these days i feel like genderqueer better represents me) n proud :D just send over a crossroad/ pa <3

if u are selling id love to name her ryka (lowercase if thats okay w u <3) after the trans author and poet Ryka Aoki!! im a poetry nerd and i love learning ab trans history
@MystiqueMuse if ur still selling id love to buy one from ya :D transmasc (tho gender is so complicated these days i feel like genderqueer better represents me) n proud :D just send over a crossroad/ pa <3

if u are selling id love to name her ryka (lowercase if thats okay w u <3) after the trans author and poet Ryka Aoki!! im a poetry nerd and i love learning ab trans history
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
@robostar @vespurrr

I have male Skydancers left.
@robostar @vespurrr

I have male Skydancers left.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse no problem with me! actually more fitting, will get a silhouette scroll eventually to add to lore ^^
@MystiqueMuse no problem with me! actually more fitting, will get a silhouette scroll eventually to add to lore ^^
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
@vespurrr

ryka is waiting in the CR.
@vespurrr

ryka is waiting in the CR.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@vespurrr

There’s something going on that the trade keeps erroring every time I try. Do you have room and funds.
@vespurrr

There’s something going on that the trade keeps erroring every time I try. Do you have room and funds.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
Friendly bump from me, a trans guy!

seriously, thank you dude, this is such a wholesome and inclusive space. i'm a new player (not even been a month yet) and i've honestly been so surprised to see just how nice people are on here. It make me happy seeing people supporting people.

On another note, may i buy one of the dragons?
Friendly bump from me, a trans guy!

seriously, thank you dude, this is such a wholesome and inclusive space. i'm a new player (not even been a month yet) and i've honestly been so surprised to see just how nice people are on here. It make me happy seeing people supporting people.

On another note, may i buy one of the dragons?
qzjf7g5.png
Wn6vGC1.pngiuEBSJ3.png QRVupBA.png n29EMdP.pngAl1BEGR.png
@calloumi

Sure you can get one. I have two male Skydancers left. I need a name or I’ll give them a gender neutral name.
@calloumi

Sure you can get one. I have two male Skydancers left. I need a name or I’ll give them a gender neutral name.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
I'm not great at names haha. Gender neutral works fine!
I'm not great at names haha. Gender neutral works fine!
qzjf7g5.png
Wn6vGC1.pngiuEBSJ3.png QRVupBA.png n29EMdP.pngAl1BEGR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20