Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon's with Lore, Gen1's + More!
1 2 3 4
@ReddPyramid

I look forward to seeing his bio when you're done!

That sounds fine, I'll setup a CR ^-^
@ReddPyramid

I look forward to seeing his bio when you're done!

That sounds fine, I'll setup a CR ^-^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
[center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/eed34384a75b947173b2dbaaee003281/tumblr_pi7le1WRyZ1rywo5co3_640.png[/img] Cute Dragons for sale :3[/center]

tumblr_pi7le1WRyZ1rywo5co3_640.png

Cute Dragons for sale :3
Are we allowed to buy two of them or should we keep it to only buying one?
If we can only buy one, could I buy Turalyon? If we're allowed to buy two, can I also buy Xandir?
Are we allowed to buy two of them or should we keep it to only buying one?
If we can only buy one, could I buy Turalyon? If we're allowed to buy two, can I also buy Xandir?
@Taerar hello! I'm back :)
@Taerar hello! I'm back :)

GkMUHMr.jpg
@Eedrah

You can have as many as you like, I only ask that they go to a good home but in the end it's up to you what you wish to do with them ^^

@AnoraBorealis

Are you after Valthor still?
@Eedrah

You can have as many as you like, I only ask that they go to a good home but in the end it's up to you what you wish to do with them ^^

@AnoraBorealis

Are you after Valthor still?
@Taerar yes!
@Taerar yes!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@Taerar I'd like to snag Jesse for 55g.
@Taerar I'd like to snag Jesse for 55g.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright

Would you like his apparel or skincent? It slipped my mind to put that if you'd like his bio it's an extra 20 gems. I doubt I'd get back his full genes and breedchange but I would be happy for him to go to a good home.
@AlvildaBright

Would you like his apparel or skincent? It slipped my mind to put that if you'd like his bio it's an extra 20 gems. I doubt I'd get back his full genes and breedchange but I would be happy for him to go to a good home.
@Taerar
Could I buy Hanzo for 20kt? Are you also interested in selling him with the accent?
@Taerar
Could I buy Hanzo for 20kt? Are you also interested in selling him with the accent?
@Taerar I'll skip his apparel and skincent. Will the bio include the art and gene plan? Also, would it be possible to list his apparel he has on so I can dress him the same way?
@Taerar I'll skip his apparel and skincent. Will the bio include the art and gene plan? Also, would it be possible to list his apparel he has on so I can dress him the same way?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2 3 4