Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE!!! Trans Pride Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LilWill0w @GodziIIa Right now I have two males available. Which would you prefer? The Nocture or the Imperial?
@LilWill0w @GodziIIa Right now I have two males available. Which would you prefer? The Nocture or the Imperial?
@karmastew
Hi! Could I have the Nocturne? This is very sweet of you to do, thank you.
@karmastew
Hi! Could I have the Nocturne? This is very sweet of you to do, thank you.
@karmastew
It seems like Oryxrist also wants the Nocturne, but I can take the Imperial!
Thanks so much for this, pride and representation is really important <3
@karmastew
It seems like Oryxrist also wants the Nocturne, but I can take the Imperial!
Thanks so much for this, pride and representation is really important <3
@karmastew
I'll take any dragon! Give me a surprise if you'd like! <3
@karmastew
I'll take any dragon! Give me a surprise if you'd like! <3
Hey, Same here ill take any dragons you can give me I'm not picky.
Hey, Same here ill take any dragons you can give me I'm not picky.
do you have any dragons left?
do you have any dragons left?

tumblr_inline_q1g0u4p9F91s3p7hf_500.png
Hello Everyone! I am happy to see so much interest in these lovely dragons. I am going to set up a ping list for the next clutch (set to lay 10 days from now) in the order of when people replied to this thread.

For the dragons I have available now, @LilWill0w and @GodziIIa, please check your crossroads.

Next up will be:
@oryxgrist
@Kovilarson
@Alexander1998

If you know of anyone who would like a dragon in the future, please send them my way and I will add them to the list!

Thank you!
Hello Everyone! I am happy to see so much interest in these lovely dragons. I am going to set up a ping list for the next clutch (set to lay 10 days from now) in the order of when people replied to this thread.

For the dragons I have available now, @LilWill0w and @GodziIIa, please check your crossroads.

Next up will be:
@oryxgrist
@Kovilarson
@Alexander1998

If you know of anyone who would like a dragon in the future, please send them my way and I will add them to the list!

Thank you!
@karmastew
As you instruct me to check my crossroads, I don't see anything, am I missing something?

Edit: wait i think it's workin now
@karmastew
As you instruct me to check my crossroads, I don't see anything, am I missing something?

@Enkue did I send you a dragon? I just saw a note buried that mentions you are on the list. If not, I'll add you to the top of my ping list for the next clutch.
@Enkue did I send you a dragon? I just saw a note buried that mentions you are on the list. If not, I'll add you to the top of my ping list for the next clutch.
[quote name="LilWill0w" date="2019-11-29 10:22:15" ] @karmastew As you instruct me to check my crossroads, I don't see anything, am I missing something? Edit: wait i think it's workin now [/quote] I'm glad it worked!
LilWill0w wrote on 2019-11-29 10:22:15:
@karmastew

I'm glad it worked!
1 2 3 4 5 6