Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Loki's Treasure Trove (Koi Obelisks)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@sleepytomato Sure that's alright. There's no obligation to buy one of the hatchlings. I used to sell those for 200g, but since the colors are not really special, how does 100g sound?

@amika I can do that, sure, but since I'm terribly inactive currently, I wouldn't expect any pings anytime soon. If you're interested in a specific pair, I can nest them for you, though XD
@sleepytomato Sure that's alright. There's no obligation to buy one of the hatchlings. I used to sell those for 200g, but since the colors are not really special, how does 100g sound?

@amika I can do that, sure, but since I'm terribly inactive currently, I wouldn't expect any pings anytime soon. If you're interested in a specific pair, I can nest them for you, though XD
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@Mych Could i ask prices for Antigen1c (male) / Dragonfruit (male) / bank of nile (female)?[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Mych Could i ask prices for Antigen1c (male) / Dragonfruit (male) / bank of nile (female)?
@amika Those are rare colors lol. Antigen1c I used to sell for 900g since they're pure gen2, Dragonfruits and River of Nile for around 400g - but I doubt that Veils are as sought-after as they used to be anymore lol. So ... Dunno ... How about you make an offer? You can make a request for eye colors as well if you're into that.
@amika Those are rare colors lol. Antigen1c I used to sell for 900g since they're pure gen2, Dragonfruits and River of Nile for around 400g - but I doubt that Veils are as sought-after as they used to be anymore lol. So ... Dunno ... How about you make an offer? You can make a request for eye colors as well if you're into that.
@Mysh would you do 100KT? I’m strapped for cash when it comes to gem lol due to buying UMAs.. let me know. Thanks!
@Mysh would you do 100KT? I’m strapped for cash when it comes to gem lol due to buying UMAs.. let me know. Thanks!
@sleepytomato Absolutely. Just ... you know ... remind me hahaha.
@sleepytomato Absolutely. Just ... you know ... remind me hahaha.
@Mysh thanks! Lol I also have terrible memory so let me write it down somewhere so I can remember to remind you haha
@Mysh thanks! Lol I also have terrible memory so let me write it down somewhere so I can remember to remind you haha
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72