Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Abs and WC pairs
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Crimsonpixie, @RitoWarrior, @Xdark0neX, @loudsunrises, @Kyaritty

So yay, I managed to finish one of the breeding pairs - the Haunting Ghost :)
There are two girls from this line to sell now plus in Others there's a beautiful girl with Faceted eyes (if only she was a boy... but nope).

So yay, I managed to finish one of the breeding pairs - the Haunting Ghost :)
There are two girls from this line to sell now plus in Others there's a beautiful girl with Faceted eyes (if only she was a boy... but nope).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png

Quite big update with dragons from my non-hatchery projects and other stuff in Others category.
Also some girls in Summer Meadow, including a gorgeous Multi-gaze one (you know, I don't mind if she never sells :P ).

And, also in Others, a boy from still-developing Whale Nebula.
@ashenempress

Quite big update with dragons from my non-hatchery projects and other stuff in Others category.
Also some girls in Summer Meadow, including a gorgeous Multi-gaze one (you know, I don't mind if she never sells :P ).

And, also in Others, a boy from still-developing Whale Nebula.
@ashenempress

Got some luck again - among hatchlings from Midnight Blizzard pair, there's a Multi-gaze boy :D

@ghostdetective, @Zith, @Maraion, @xoHypnos, @Galao, @RamuneGrl, @PhazeParsnip, @Ggirl, @BlueRoses2928, @Infrared, @koimaru, @jbapple, @Shquid, @Ggc13107, @Charrebi

Got some luck again - among hatchlings from Midnight Blizzard pair, there's a Multi-gaze boy :D

@ghostdetective, @Zith, @Maraion, @xoHypnos, @Galao, @RamuneGrl, @PhazeParsnip, @Ggirl, @BlueRoses2928, @Infrared, @koimaru, @jbapple, @Shquid, @Ggc13107, @Charrebi

Quite a big update, mostly for Others (as usual recently), but also some Darkest Night (@SirWonton) and Winter Dawn (@cocoagem) hatchlings plus one boy from returning pair Fade to Grey.

Quite a big update, mostly for Others (as usual recently), but also some Darkest Night (@SirWonton) and Winter Dawn (@cocoagem) hatchlings plus one boy from returning pair Fade to Grey.
@Kalia
Could you hold the female imp from fade to grey and the Male wildclaw in others who is triple orca? I should be able to pick up the funds in just a few days for the both of them
@Kalia
Could you hold the female imp from fade to grey and the Male wildclaw in others who is triple orca? I should be able to pick up the funds in just a few days for the both of them
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
Eeek, sorry made a mistake - the one I have for sale in Fade to Grey is a boy (I kept the girl for myself, but ofc. copied data from the wrong one, since the hatchlings look exactly the same)...
So do you want me to keep the WC boy and reserve FtG girl when I get one?
@Kyaritty
Eeek, sorry made a mistake - the one I have for sale in Fade to Grey is a boy (I kept the girl for myself, but ofc. copied data from the wrong one, since the hatchlings look exactly the same)...
So do you want me to keep the WC boy and reserve FtG girl when I get one?
@Kalia
Sounds good, I have the funds for the wc now, so I'll go pay for him
@Kalia
Sounds good, I have the funds for the wc now, so I'll go pay for him
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
Boop
Boop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19