Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ Eternal Fluff ] Tundra Hatchery
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@TheMur Permission graded ;) I'll set up the CR

@geekyguineapigs I'll put you on the pinglist. They will only have 1 (or 2) nests. I'll let anyone know in advance when the eggs are going to hatch when I'm going to breed them.
@TheMur Permission graded ;) I'll set up the CR

@geekyguineapigs I'll put you on the pinglist. They will only have 1 (or 2) nests. I'll let anyone know in advance when the eggs are going to hatch when I'm going to breed them.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@Faeninaa
can I be on the general ping list? that'll give me ping for every hatch correct?
@Faeninaa
can I be on the general ping list? that'll give me ping for every hatch correct?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Faeninaa You have such gorgeous tundra pairs! I'd love to be added to the general ping list.
@Faeninaa You have such gorgeous tundra pairs! I'd love to be added to the general ping list.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Hiame @SoullessWendigo @TheMur @IndigoUnicorn @TheGivrali @PunsandShips @VariantLoki @grandmaeblob @Mespehria @maryouma @fluffballofdoom @Fellefan

The Blood Moon Rose couple had 2 hatchlings, 2 males.
@Hiame @SoullessWendigo @TheMur @IndigoUnicorn @TheGivrali @PunsandShips @VariantLoki @grandmaeblob @Mespehria @maryouma @fluffballofdoom @Fellefan

The Blood Moon Rose couple had 2 hatchlings, 2 males.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@Faeninaa may I purchase the male with ruby runes?
@Faeninaa may I purchase the male with ruby runes?
@Mespehria Ofcourse, I'll send you the CR.
@Mespehria Ofcourse, I'll send you the CR.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@Faeninaa
I'd love to purchase #44600907 for 30 Glowing Embers? Thanks so much! ^^;
Also if there's a ping list I'd love to be notified about Royal Bee, and Undead Enchanter babies!
@Faeninaa
I'd love to purchase #44600907 for 30 Glowing Embers? Thanks so much! ^^;
Also if there's a ping list I'd love to be notified about Royal Bee, and Undead Enchanter babies!
@Faeninaa May I purchase this lovely girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44518928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445190/44518928_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Faeninaa
May I purchase this lovely girl?

44518928_350.png
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
@grandmaeblob Sure thing! I'll set up the CR
@grandmaeblob Sure thing! I'll set up the CR
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
I bought that little cutie from the Royal Couple! When I saw that I could buy him, I took no chances and bought him! Thanks for creating this. I'll happily come here quite often now!
I bought that little cutie from the Royal Couple! When I saw that I could buy him, I took no chances and bought him! Thanks for creating this. I'll happily come here quite often now!
9KurPRs.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18