Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Royal Rose Hatchery Closed
1 2 3 4 5
Hi! I'm a fellow shadowling and I joined Aug 31. Could I be on the ping list for your beautiful gilded rose pair, please? I've never seen triple gold before o.o
Hi! I'm a fellow shadowling and I joined Aug 31. Could I be on the ping list for your beautiful gilded rose pair, please? I've never seen triple gold before o.o
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing im adding you now! also if you are interested in any of the bottom 6 just ask cause they are up for grabs at the moment
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing im adding you now! also if you are interested in any of the bottom 6 just ask cause they are up for grabs at the moment
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
May I adopt the last one, the female cherub tundra, please?
May I adopt the last one, the female cherub tundra, please?
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing Shes on her way!
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing Shes on her way!
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
The Royal Rose Hatchery is now open with 4 old dragons, 10 new dragons, and 2 shadow eggs. If multiple people want a certain starmap I will do a 4 hour lock in bidding time.

@Risingdepths @SaiyanxPride @Batby @MariKatt @aurorawho @LordBillCipher @xBlackheartx @Brightling274 @Tropickle @PaintedPrinter @Cevanari @SmokeyWolf @IWantATaco63 @WhisperingHeart @AngelofDeath22 @lusinga @Jaxcion @Scyshe @mariqold @faebabyBoy @SummerVibes @Hyleoroi @Axyzel @MoshiaZambwe @Annobethal @Crimsonpixie @Halfbloodhybrid @Shadowember @Marysia @Catradora @Shadowember @MoxieBox @Aperature @SakuraDryad @XxAsrielDreemurr @Skeletontheif @Brightredjem
The Royal Rose Hatchery is now open with 4 old dragons, 10 new dragons, and 2 shadow eggs. If multiple people want a certain starmap I will do a 4 hour lock in bidding time.

@Risingdepths @SaiyanxPride @Batby @MariKatt @aurorawho @LordBillCipher @xBlackheartx @Brightling274 @Tropickle @PaintedPrinter @Cevanari @SmokeyWolf @IWantATaco63 @WhisperingHeart @AngelofDeath22 @lusinga @Jaxcion @Scyshe @mariqold @faebabyBoy @SummerVibes @Hyleoroi @Axyzel @MoshiaZambwe @Annobethal @Crimsonpixie @Halfbloodhybrid @Shadowember @Marysia @Catradora @Shadowember @MoxieBox @Aperature @SakuraDryad @XxAsrielDreemurr @Skeletontheif @Brightredjem
@LulzRose can you put the lavender/hunter/peacock starmap spiral baby on hold for me for a day. I’m holding a Derg for a friend and don’t have the room, but I will as soon as they take the Derg back
@LulzRose can you put the lavender/hunter/peacock starmap spiral baby on hold for me for a day. I’m holding a Derg for a friend and don’t have the room, but I will as soon as they take the Derg back
C2iGMJm.gifmMMY0cK.gif3WRAh0q.gifkfB5X5z.gif3bFu4Yl.gifrP9Ba0c.gif1kiWL5B.gifS7mDq8g.gifK8Vxf0w.gifxwRyzbb.gifsT9KSct.gif
@LulzRose

May I be removed from the pinglist, please?
@LulzRose

May I be removed from the pinglist, please?
@LulzRose I'll take both eggs, please!
@LulzRose I'll take both eggs, please!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing
@xBlackheartx on their way!
@xBlackheartx on their way!
1 2 3 4 5