Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Knit Together Hatchery (pure gen2 imps)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Elysia added you to the pinglist!
@Elysia added you to the pinglist!
=pokes their terts= OH BALTI AND CARRIS I love you both but your tertssssss (I wish there was a single color scatter)
=pokes their terts= OH BALTI AND CARRIS I love you both but your tertssssss (I wish there was a single color scatter)
9593791_orig.png
[quote name="Moriarty" date="2018-07-27 17:35:40" ] =pokes their terts= OH BALTI AND CARRIS I love you both but your tertssssss (I wish there was a single color scatter) [/quote] But they can get wine bottle bellies now. Go home imp baboes you're drunk justblook at those bellies ;)
Moriarty wrote on 2018-07-27 17:35:40:

But they can get wine bottle bellies now. Go home imp baboes you're drunk justblook at those bellies ;)
Bump!
Bump!
9593791_orig.png
Only 6 more days!
Only 6 more days!
9593791_orig.png
Only 6 more days!
Only 6 more days!
9593791_orig.png
Bump!
Bump!
9593791_orig.png
Pinging: @mercurialwings @QyetLady @SassmasterMaxie @Sealterbloind @AtticSaltStorms @Andelice @Katelle @JovaniSkye @beautifuldragon @Micheru @Elysia

There is a batch of four fully gened second generation imps looking for a new home!
Pinging: @mercurialwings @QyetLady @SassmasterMaxie @Sealterbloind @AtticSaltStorms @Andelice @Katelle @JovaniSkye @beautifuldragon @Micheru @Elysia

There is a batch of four fully gened second generation imps looking for a new home!
@Mellifluous

Can I get Baby 2, the male Cobalt/Twilight/Blood?
@Mellifluous

Can I get Baby 2, the male Cobalt/Twilight/Blood?
I like the looks of these, but I'm a bit short on cash and space right now, so may I be added to the pinglist?
I like the looks of these, but I'm a bit short on cash and space right now, so may I be added to the pinglist?
7utxZ9x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10