Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Arcane Reps | wasp/bee
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Mukti Yes, and yes ^^ I'll hold the male coatl until your friend has had a chance to see him, no problem!
@Mukti Yes, and yes ^^ I'll hold the male coatl until your friend has had a chance to see him, no problem!
arcaneh4.png
@Karazhan Thank you so much :D !
@Karazhan Thank you so much :D !
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Karazhan May I buy the male coatl, please? :D I'm so glad he's available, he's so pretty! Thanks for helping me find him, @Mukti. <3

EDIT: May I also buy the spiral female with cornflower spines? :>
@Karazhan May I buy the male coatl, please? :D I'm so glad he's available, he's so pretty! Thanks for helping me find him, @Mukti. <3

EDIT: May I also buy the spiral female with cornflower spines? :>
KdvMjFB.png
@vanillachapter no problem! :) I know you wanted one like him and I might have let you down with that coatl I didn’t sell :x happy that we now share siblings as well haha :D

@karazhan thanks again for the hold :D
@vanillachapter no problem! :) I know you wanted one like him and I might have let you down with that coatl I didn’t sell :x happy that we now share siblings as well haha :D

@karazhan thanks again for the hold :D
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti Hehe yeah it's nice! Any ideas for matching names maybe?

@Karazhan Thanks for holding him for me. :D May I pay you in gems? What's your ratio?
@Mukti Hehe yeah it's nice! Any ideas for matching names maybe?

@Karazhan Thanks for holding him for me. :D May I pay you in gems? What's your ratio?
KdvMjFB.png
@vanillachapter @Mukti No problem! I'm happy to help ^^ I've just sent the crossroads trade, feel free to ask questions or anything! Thank you both!
@vanillachapter @Mukti No problem! I'm happy to help ^^ I've just sent the crossroads trade, feel free to ask questions or anything! Thank you both!
arcaneh4.png
Bump!
Bump!
arcaneh4.png
@Karazhan oops can I buy
44859682?

The XXY cerulean Overcast wildclaw fem

I'm going to die from all of my money spending oh no
@Karazhan oops can I buy
44859682?

The XXY cerulean Overcast wildclaw fem

I'm going to die from all of my money spending oh no
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Seoul Of course! I'll set up the crossroads trade ^^ Thank you so much!

(and I know what you mean, I'm constantly broke from splurging on pretty dergs ghjkdf)
@Seoul Of course! I'll set up the crossroads trade ^^ Thank you so much!

(and I know what you mean, I'm constantly broke from splurging on pretty dergs ghjkdf)
arcaneh4.png
@Karazhan yes yes, too many pretty dragons

I just spent like 650kt/g on a permabab and look at how much I saved, I sold my wallet cause I have no self control hahaha
@Karazhan yes yes, too many pretty dragons

I just spent like 650kt/g on a permabab and look at how much I saved, I sold my wallet cause I have no self control hahaha
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11