Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Lovo91's Lair of the Driftwood Drag![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551209/55120836_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Lovo91 Oh my goodness! You made him your avatar! His little face is so cute. You can just see his baby whiskers. He doesn't talk much and he might seem a little reserved. It's just part of his nature, observing but keeping his feelings and thoughts to himself, but if any of your other dragons get close to him, they might have a better chance of understanding him. I don't know what your plans are for him, but whatever they are, he will through himself into it with complete focus and devotion, for perfection is also in his nature. However, I know that lair space is precious, and sometimes the projects we start don't work out the way we thought they would. The time may come that he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, and that is to be his fate, he will accept that honor with complete devotion. But until that happens, I hope he serves your lair well and brings honor upon it. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of Lovo91's Lair of the Driftwood Drag!

55120836_350.png

@Lovo91
Oh my goodness! You made him your avatar! His little face is so cute. You can just see his baby whiskers.

He doesn't talk much and he might seem a little reserved. It's just part of his nature, observing but keeping his feelings and thoughts to himself, but if any of your other dragons get close to him, they might have a better chance of understanding him.

I don't know what your plans are for him, but whatever they are, he will through himself into it with complete focus and devotion, for perfection is also in his nature.

However, I know that lair space is precious, and sometimes the projects we start don't work out the way we thought they would. The time may come that he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, and that is to be his fate, he will accept that honor with complete devotion.

But until that happens, I hope he serves your lair well and brings honor upon it.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of ayellowdinosaur's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551209/55120864_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @ayellowdinosaur Such a unique lair with such a unique and personally fulfilling premise. I was reading the bios of the dragons in your Characters tab. That's where I found my little Opal Koi boy when I followed his trail. I don't know your plans for him. It's possible that tab is your Main and Aoi will be moving soon. It's also possible that he is destined to represent one of your characters. But I also know that lair space is very precious and that he might not stay forever. Projects sometimes don't turn out as expected and Aoi might find himself in another lair some day, or he might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher. Whatever his fate, character, exaltation, or just a well-loved impulse buy, he will be devoted to whatever task is given to him. He just might need a little help from another dragon in your lair to get him to take himself a little less seriously. Imperials are such perfectionists! [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a member of ayellowdinosaur's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon!

55120864_350.png

@ayellowdinosaur
Such a unique lair with such a unique and personally fulfilling premise. I was reading the bios of the dragons in your Characters tab.

That's where I found my little Opal Koi boy when I followed his trail. I don't know your plans for him. It's possible that tab is your Main and Aoi will be moving soon. It's also possible that he is destined to represent one of your characters.

But I also know that lair space is very precious and that he might not stay forever. Projects sometimes don't turn out as expected and Aoi might find himself in another lair some day, or he might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher.

Whatever his fate, character, exaltation, or just a well-loved impulse buy, he will be devoted to whatever task is given to him. He just might need a little help from another dragon in your lair to get him to take himself a little less seriously. Imperials are such perfectionists!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She now part of Grune's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551209/55120876_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Grune You have so many dragons, and still 96 empty slots! But you've been here since the beginning so it shouldn't come as a surprise, but it is quite s feat. I bow to you. Apparently I got the passcode right for I was allowed to enter the Private Sector and found dragons even more stunning that those that make up the Public face of Schwartz Industries. But I was on a hunt to find the Bogsneak that is your current avatar. Allison is beautiful. I love the spots on her cheek. While there, I also came across the beautiful Chiyo. I found my rose-tinged opal Koi girl with a collection of other dragons, so I have no idea what you might have planned for her. But she is an Imperial and though quiet, she will devote herself to whatever profession the clan chooses to assign her. And being a perfectionist she should serve the clan and Glittermom well. However, even with all that space, lair space is still precious. If it turns out that she doesn't really fit and is called in the future to serve another lair, or she is called to serve Glittermom, she will not shirk her duty If that time ever comes she will embrace her fate with pride and bring honor to your clan. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She now part of Grune's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye

55120876_350.png

@Grune
You have so many dragons, and still 96 empty slots! But you've been here since the beginning so it shouldn't come as a surprise, but it is quite s feat. I bow to you.

Apparently I got the passcode right for I was allowed to enter the Private Sector and found dragons even more stunning that those that make up the Public face of Schwartz Industries. But I was on a hunt to find the Bogsneak that is your current avatar. Allison is beautiful. I love the spots on her cheek. While there, I also came across the beautiful Chiyo.

I found my rose-tinged opal Koi girl with a collection of other dragons, so I have no idea what you might have planned for her. But she is an Imperial and though quiet, she will devote herself to whatever profession the clan chooses to assign her. And being a perfectionist she should serve the clan and Glittermom well.

However, even with all that space, lair space is still precious. If it turns out that she doesn't really fit and is called in the future to serve another lair, or she is called to serve Glittermom, she will not shirk her duty

If that time ever comes she will embrace her fate with pride and bring honor to your clan.
Kleos
@bantymom I thought I'd give you a little update on your beautiful Koi boy! He's happily moved into my impulse buy tab (the characters one is my main, and I forgot to move him last night!), and he's taken on the name of Aoi! I'm super excited to have him, I was delighted to find such a stunningly colored Imperial when looking for new dragons! He'll be a long-time member of my clan for a long time to come, i think. Thank you for such a wonderful dragon!! (and thank you for your kind words on my character dragons!)
@bantymom I thought I'd give you a little update on your beautiful Koi boy! He's happily moved into my impulse buy tab (the characters one is my main, and I forgot to move him last night!), and he's taken on the name of Aoi! I'm super excited to have him, I was delighted to find such a stunningly colored Imperial when looking for new dragons! He'll be a long-time member of my clan for a long time to come, i think. Thank you for such a wonderful dragon!! (and thank you for your kind words on my character dragons!)
ew9u8Xp.png
@ayellowdinosaur

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you were able to find a dragon you like. That's exactly why I post them for a week before exalting, just in case someone would want one of them. I know that I've seen exalted dragons that I thought were just beautiful and wish I had seen them before they were exalted.

That's also why I don't ask for much, just enough to keep them for being bought as fodder so they will stay around for awhile for people who might want them.

Aoi is such a cute name!
@ayellowdinosaur

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you were able to find a dragon you like. That's exactly why I post them for a week before exalting, just in case someone would want one of them. I know that I've seen exalted dragons that I thought were just beautiful and wish I had seen them before they were exalted.

That's also why I don't ask for much, just enough to keep them for being bought as fodder so they will stay around for awhile for people who might want them.

Aoi is such a cute name!
Kleos
Oh hubba hubba. I grabbed Citrine. Thanks so much!
Oh hubba hubba. I grabbed Citrine. Thanks so much!
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of Loofah's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551209/55120856_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Loofah I see that one of my Opal Koi boys has found his way to your mighty lair. Citrine is certainly in some amazing company. That page of imperials is just stunning. There colors are so intense and each one is an individual. That Azure/Maroon boy two rows up from Citrine is especially rich-looking. I don't know what your plans are for him. I couldn't find an obvious mate for him, but perhaps that is not the plan. Maybe his job will be to just be beautiful. But I know that lair space is precious. One day he might find his way to another lair or called to serve the Windsinger. If either of those were ever to happen, in true Imperial fashion he will serve with single-minded devotion. Until that comes to pass, I hope he will be a beautiful asset to your lair, worthy of his place among all your other jewels. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He now part of Loofah's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent!

55120856_350.png

@Loofah
I see that one of my Opal Koi boys has found his way to your mighty lair. Citrine is certainly in some amazing company. That page of imperials is just stunning. There colors are so intense and each one is an individual. That Azure/Maroon boy two rows up from Citrine is especially rich-looking.

I don't know what your plans are for him. I couldn't find an obvious mate for him, but perhaps that is not the plan. Maybe his job will be to just be beautiful.

But I know that lair space is precious. One day he might find his way to another lair or called to serve the Windsinger. If either of those were ever to happen, in true Imperial fashion he will serve with single-minded devotion.

Until that comes to pass, I hope he will be a beautiful asset to your lair, worthy of his place among all your other jewels.
Kleos
@Bantymom I had to grab Flame - these koi imps are so incredibly beautiful. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Bantymom I had to grab Flame - these koi imps are so incredibly beautiful.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now part of AmethystOwlUser's Mighty Lair of the Wispwillow Grove![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551209/55120834_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @AmethystOwlUser Thank you for your kind words about my dragons. I just love the Opal Koi! (one luck at my lair tells you I can't seem to get enough of them.) I'm so glad you were able to grab Solstice ("Flame"). He looks a little lonely right now in the butterfly tab, but that's probably a good thing. It will give him a chance to adjust in peace. I don't know what your plans are for him, but if you have considered breeding him, your lair is just full of so many gorgeous possibilities (by the way, I love Lana and Wavespinner) that should give you a lovely variety of babies. Try scrys with Adora, Silent, Odyssey, and Phantasmagoria. However, I know that lair space is precious and that tastes change. If it is his fate to find his way to another lair, or if he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, he will fulfill his duty with the focus and devotion befitting his species. Ih the meantime, I hope he brings joy to your lair. :D [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now part of AmethystOwlUser's Mighty Lair of the Wispwillow Grove!

55120834_350.png

@AmethystOwlUser
Thank you for your kind words about my dragons. I just love the Opal Koi! (one luck at my lair tells you I can't seem to get enough of them.) I'm so glad you were able to grab Solstice ("Flame"). He looks a little lonely right now in the butterfly tab, but that's probably a good thing. It will give him a chance to adjust in peace.

I don't know what your plans are for him, but if you have considered breeding him, your lair is just full of so many gorgeous possibilities (by the way, I love Lana and Wavespinner) that should give you a lovely variety of babies. Try scrys with Adora, Silent, Odyssey, and Phantasmagoria.

However, I know that lair space is precious and that tastes change. If it is his fate to find his way to another lair, or if he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, he will fulfill his duty with the focus and devotion befitting his species.

Ih the meantime, I hope he brings joy to your lair. :D
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of hewiredgalaxy's Mighty Lair of the Greatwyrm's Breach[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551210/55120918_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @thewiredgalaxy Wow! You've been in FR forever! I am so honored that someone so experienced found one of my babies pretty enough to bring into their long-established lair. You have done an amazing job of getting colors to work together. I don't know if I will ever be able to be as adventurous as you. (By the way, I generally really dislike gembond, but Niege looks like he is wearing jewelry and is changing my opinion) I'm so glad we were able to find you a boy that was unrelated to your Opal Koi Girl. I wish I'd had one that would have given you a wider range of offspring, but this boy will give you babies that look like him and that look like mom, whose pumpkin color makes such a pretty opal and is one of my favorite. Of course, sometimes we change our minds about our breeding projects. The unwise (like me), keep all the dragons we collected for the project, and then we run out of lair space (again, just take one look at my bursting lair). The wise realize when something isn't going to work and some of the dragons for the project find other homes or are exalted to the glorious service of their deity. It that turns out to be his fate, he will be very honored to serve in that capacity. Then, if he later finds himself in another lair or he is exalted to Dragonhome to serve the Earthshaker, he will be equally proud to serve with the overflowing devotion of all Imperials. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He now part of hewiredgalaxy's Mighty Lair of the Greatwyrm's Breach

55120918_350.png

@thewiredgalaxy
Wow! You've been in FR forever! I am so honored that someone so experienced found one of my babies pretty enough to bring into their long-established lair. You have done an amazing job of getting colors to work together. I don't know if I will ever be able to be as adventurous as you. (By the way, I generally really dislike gembond, but Niege looks like he is wearing jewelry and is changing my opinion)

I'm so glad we were able to find you a boy that was unrelated to your Opal Koi Girl. I wish I'd had one that would have given you a wider range of offspring, but this boy will give you babies that look like him and that look like mom, whose pumpkin color makes such a pretty opal and is one of my favorite.

Of course, sometimes we change our minds about our breeding projects. The unwise (like me), keep all the dragons we collected for the project, and then we run out of lair space (again, just take one look at my bursting lair).

The wise realize when something isn't going to work and some of the dragons for the project find other homes or are exalted to the glorious service of their deity.

It that turns out to be his fate, he will be very honored to serve in that capacity. Then, if he later finds himself in another lair or he is exalted to Dragonhome to serve the Earthshaker, he will be equally proud to serve with the overflowing devotion of all Imperials.
Kleos
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127