Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle's Various Hatchies. (New)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump!
Bump!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Bump!
Bump!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
Bump!
Bump!
Bump for new pair!
Bump for new pair!
How much doya think a starmap hatchy would cost?
Boop
How much doya think a starmap hatchy would cost?
Boop
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

Since VhexNyv can't breed for awhile, I'd say anywhere between 25-100g. Which is in and around the price range I sold opal hatchlings for about a week-two weeks after the gene came out. (As I impulse bought Aaric and Eloisa as hatchlings.)
@NovaBorn

Since VhexNyv can't breed for awhile, I'd say anywhere between 25-100g. Which is in and around the price range I sold opal hatchlings for about a week-two weeks after the gene came out. (As I impulse bought Aaric and Eloisa as hatchlings.)
Oki doki, I impulse buy to much lol
Oki doki, I impulse buy to much lol
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Heh... Hehheh... Me too...
Heh... Hehheh... Me too...
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9