Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mom

Okie dokie~

Also, assuming I end up having the highest offer on Sadie - Sadie and Phil have hatchlings together, and Missy is Phil's mother, so I thought it'd be nice to be able to buy them too for the writing/character potential. However, I'm not sure I'd be able to afford both of them in pure currency after buying Sadie, so is there any chance you'd accept a waiting period so that I can liquidate? I definitely have the value in items, but it's currently in wildclaw scroll form ':)

Edit: oops you posted while I was typing, I'll have a quick think~
@Mom

Okie dokie~

Also, assuming I end up having the highest offer on Sadie - Sadie and Phil have hatchlings together, and Missy is Phil's mother, so I thought it'd be nice to be able to buy them too for the writing/character potential. However, I'm not sure I'd be able to afford both of them in pure currency after buying Sadie, so is there any chance you'd accept a waiting period so that I can liquidate? I definitely have the value in items, but it's currently in wildclaw scroll form ':)

Edit: oops you posted while I was typing, I'll have a quick think~
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
@Mom

Darn... Best I can offer on her at the moment is 3.5kg + some treasure, but that's... not really enough. D:
@Mom

Darn... Best I can offer on her at the moment is 3.5kg + some treasure, but that's... not really enough. D:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Mom

Ok, I've decided I want to up my offer to 4200g + 2,550,000t :>
@Mom

Ok, I've decided I want to up my offer to 4200g + 2,550,000t :>
2nld4k6.jpg
@Inkdeer if I held onto any I'd have to send them over to @Lestat probably, because I most likely wont be around to check often. @Catfeather I could do this for the one you want as well if you're willing to let her handle it from here. She's the only reason i'm managing to keep straight what to do on here right now :)
@Inkdeer if I held onto any I'd have to send them over to @Lestat probably, because I most likely wont be around to check often. @Catfeather I could do this for the one you want as well if you're willing to let her handle it from here. She's the only reason i'm managing to keep straight what to do on here right now :)
@Inkdeer ok let me check in with the other person again :) I guess i'll be staying up a while longer until I can get this one sorted out at least
@Inkdeer ok let me check in with the other person again :) I guess i'll be staying up a while longer until I can get this one sorted out at least
how did i get promoted to dragon babysitter LOL
how did i get promoted to dragon babysitter LOL
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
@Mom

That's all good. I'd be selling off pretty easy to sell items so it likely wouldn't be longer than a week. Thank you, also!
@Mom

That's all good. I'd be selling off pretty easy to sell items so it likely wouldn't be longer than a week. Thank you, also!
2nld4k6.jpg
@Mom

Oh gosh, yeah, that'd be awesome!! I've been after an unbred Ice g1 for a while now, so I'd be grateful! (especially since she's so pretty, too!)
@Mom

Oh gosh, yeah, that'd be awesome!! I've been after an unbred Ice g1 for a while now, so I'd be grateful! (especially since she's so pretty, too!)

@Catfeather what price would you like to offer in total on that one?
@Catfeather what price would you like to offer in total on that one?
@Mom

Um... could I do somewhere in the 7-8kg range? I'm fairly confident I can get that much in a shorter amount of time, since I'll be selling easy to sell items. c:
@Mom

Um... could I do somewhere in the 7-8kg range? I'm fairly confident I can get that much in a shorter amount of time, since I'll be selling easy to sell items. c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9