Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LightFallen Hatchery | Cheap babs
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump again cuz I need customers ;-;
Bump again cuz I need customers ;-;
^^^
^^^
Bump...
Bump...
k5e42rU.png
@Lightwig

Hey yo just some advice (I requested Kewa to be on the pinglist for 2), but could you post the colours/make breeding cards so that I don't have to go through pages of users to find the colour combinations?

Also boop.

There is a free card maker here, but if you want I could happily make some for free (it might just take a bit though)!
@Lightwig

Hey yo just some advice (I requested Kewa to be on the pinglist for 2), but could you post the colours/make breeding cards so that I don't have to go through pages of users to find the colour combinations?

Also boop.

There is a free card maker here, but if you want I could happily make some for free (it might just take a bit though)!
P2NVL6W.jpg
@Composure could you do the card maker for me? Sorry my tablet works wonky so I can't do that (I'll give you a free dragon from the eggs you pinged for if you do)
@Composure could you do the card maker for me? Sorry my tablet works wonky so I can't do that (I'll give you a free dragon from the eggs you pinged for if you do)
k5e42rU.png
@Kewa

Of course! Did you want me to use the thing I linked to or an original one (the latter will take longer)? It'll take a little bit, also I have something in 30 minutes so I will post the ones I've done when I have to leave.
@Kewa

Of course! Did you want me to use the thing I linked to or an original one (the latter will take longer)? It'll take a little bit, also I have something in 30 minutes so I will post the ones I've done when I have to leave.
P2NVL6W.jpg
@Composure what ever works for you ^-^ though as an original one what did you have in mind?
@Composure what ever works for you ^-^ though as an original one what did you have in mind?
k5e42rU.png
@Kewa

I honestly don't know... I've been wanting to get into graphics because it seems to pay well and personally I don't believe it is that difficult. Did you have a theme in mind or something?

I have to go soon, so when I come back I can give you a few examples of what I might be able to do. Since it's called the LightFallen Hatchery, I might be able to do something like light beams or something??? idk :D
@Kewa

I honestly don't know... I've been wanting to get into graphics because it seems to pay well and personally I don't believe it is that difficult. Did you have a theme in mind or something?

I have to go soon, so when I come back I can give you a few examples of what I might be able to do. Since it's called the LightFallen Hatchery, I might be able to do something like light beams or something??? idk :D
P2NVL6W.jpg
@Composure I was thinking of a heaven/cloudy theme since (if you read the beginning) the hatchery is in the clouds and such :3 but those ideas work as well
@Composure I was thinking of a heaven/cloudy theme since (if you read the beginning) the hatchery is in the clouds and such :3 but those ideas work as well
k5e42rU.png
@Kewa

Okay! I can work with that! I have to go now, so I won't be back 'til 3:00 FR time (I think... I'm FR +3)
@Kewa

Okay! I can work with that! I have to go now, so I won't be back 'til 3:00 FR time (I think... I'm FR +3)
P2NVL6W.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6