Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Maevepanda
Me and a friend started a hatchery recently! Would you like to be affiliates? ^^
@Maevepanda
Me and a friend started a hatchery recently! Would you like to be affiliates? ^^
@Airene

Yes, I'd love too! You have some lovely pairs :)
I'll add your banner right now.
@Airene

Yes, I'd love too! You have some lovely pairs :)
I'll add your banner right now.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Thank you! Your pairs are lovely as well! We'll add your banner as well :)
@Maevepanda

Thank you! Your pairs are lovely as well! We'll add your banner as well :)
Ghello my friend!

I would like to let you know that my hatchery is officially opened! So now the moment has come...... Would you like to become affiliates :3

@Maevepanda
Ghello my friend!

I would like to let you know that my hatchery is officially opened! So now the moment has come...... Would you like to become affiliates :3

@Maevepanda
“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'

'Not today.”
@Graces

Yes of course :D

Congratulations on opening! It looks really professional, and you have lovely pairs!
@Graces

Yes of course :D

Congratulations on opening! It looks really professional, and you have lovely pairs!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

So do you mean picking one like #41986343 ? Or do you mean from another lot?
@Maevepanda

So do you mean picking one like #41986343 ? Or do you mean from another lot?
@ZombiePhoenix

Whatever you want! You can choose one of the dragons that are available right now, or wait until a dragon hatches you prefer. If you would a hatchling from one of the pairs that haven't hatched yet, I could add you to the pinglist? That way I'll notify you when there are hatchlings available for that specific pair :)
@ZombiePhoenix

Whatever you want! You can choose one of the dragons that are available right now, or wait until a dragon hatches you prefer. If you would a hatchling from one of the pairs that haven't hatched yet, I could add you to the pinglist? That way I'll notify you when there are hatchlings available for that specific pair :)
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

I think that sounds good, that ping thing.. I really don't follow a lot of breeding details so far- I really need to see about breeding my dragons and checking what genes I would like.
@Maevepanda

I think that sounds good, that ping thing.. I really don't follow a lot of breeding details so far- I really need to see about breeding my dragons and checking what genes I would like.
@ZombiePhoenix

I'll put you on the general pinglist then :)

If you want more info about genes and breeding, feel free to message me!
@ZombiePhoenix

I'll put you on the general pinglist then :)

If you want more info about genes and breeding, feel free to message me!
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/bxlLaYqgzrRug/giphy.gif[/img] [size=2][color=#405138]friendly bump[/color][/size][/center]
giphy.gif
friendly bump
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21