Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Enchanted Garden - Nature dragons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@Eala If #45392141 (Javala) is still available, I'd love to take her. Do you accept mixed payments? If so, what's your treasure to gem ratio?
@Eala If #45392141 (Javala) is still available, I'd love to take her. Do you accept mixed payments? If so, what's your treasure to gem ratio?
@Kava
Sure!
Normally I take a look at the Items For Sale forum to see what the average ratio is at the moment. A lot of offers seem to be between 1:850 and 1:900. So what about ~1:875?
@Kava
Sure!
Normally I take a look at the Items For Sale forum to see what the average ratio is at the moment. A lot of offers seem to be between 1:850 and 1:900. So what about ~1:875?
mTXgTUB.png FR +9 (GMT +1)
@Eala Great! Could I pay you 10kt then and the rest in gems? According to my calculations it'd be 23g, but please double-check in case I got something wrong.
@Eala Great! Could I pay you 10kt then and the rest in gems? According to my calculations it'd be 23g, but please double-check in case I got something wrong.
@Kava
That sounds good, thank you!
@Kava
That sounds good, thank you!
@Eala She's gorgeous, thank you!
@Eala She's gorgeous, thank you!
@Kava
You're welcome, thank you for giving her a home. ;)
Do you want to remain on the tree pinglist or should I remove your name?
@Kava
You're welcome, thank you for giving her a home. ;)
Do you want to remain on the tree pinglist or should I remove your name?
@Eala I'd love to remain for now :>
@Eala I'd love to remain for now :>
@Eala

Hi! Sorry, I haven't been active the past couple days and didn't see the ping; is the girl that Melia and Mossan hatched still available?
@Eala

Hi! Sorry, I haven't been active the past couple days and didn't see the ping; is the girl that Melia and Mossan hatched still available?
bHeX9bv.png
@Figgie Yes she is still available. But she was in the AH and got a name already. You can of course rename her, I can give you a little discount because of that.
@Figgie Yes she is still available. But she was in the AH and got a name already. You can of course rename her, I can give you a little discount because of that.
bump
bump
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36