Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RADIOACTIVE Hatchery (Now w/ VEILSPUN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Radioactive Python/Morph/Capsule hatchlings have hatched! Prices are a but high right now due to limited market supply and due to this creative trades and deals will be taken into consideration.

Pinglist:
@Cred
Radioactive Python/Morph/Capsule hatchlings have hatched! Prices are a but high right now due to limited market supply and due to this creative trades and deals will be taken into consideration.

Pinglist:
@Cred
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e5de/f/2018/090/6/3/bump_by_floral_fauna-dc7j2ni.png[/img][/center]
bump_by_floral_fauna-dc7j2ni.png
aSdlF4L.png
Two new female pinstripe hatchlings, one has been put up for forums auction due to her Primal eyes.

Pinstripe:
@Gemnicky
@Sunchase
@SoullessARMY
Two new female pinstripe hatchlings, one has been put up for forums auction due to her Primal eyes.

Pinstripe:
@Gemnicky
@Sunchase
@SoullessARMY
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
@Qazzie9 Could I get the link to the auction for this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42300327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423004/42300327_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Qazzie9

Could I get the link to the auction for this girl?

42300327_350.png
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY Sure! It's here
@SoullessARMY Sure! It's here
@Qazzie9

OH MY GOODNESS YOUR DRAGONS ARE RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!! This is definitely my new favorite hatchery!!! I just purchased two of the gorgeous babs off of the AH, and I promise you they will be very happy in our lair. (I am also very tempted by the little Python/Morph Fae, but I think two new ones is good for now).

(And please feel free to list them on the Adopted Dragons list. They aren't all fixed up yet, but they soon will be. I've named the Guardian "Chernobyl" for the time being (for obvious reasons, although I might end up switching the name later to something more botanical). The little Skydancer girl was going to be named after a radioactive bacterium, but in honor of your hatchery, I'm going to name her Lystica instead (derived from the scientific name of the Western Sword Fern).

Also, I'd love to be on your pinglist, please.

SO GORGEOUS I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Qazzie9

OH MY GOODNESS YOUR DRAGONS ARE RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!! This is definitely my new favorite hatchery!!! I just purchased two of the gorgeous babs off of the AH, and I promise you they will be very happy in our lair. (I am also very tempted by the little Python/Morph Fae, but I think two new ones is good for now).

(And please feel free to list them on the Adopted Dragons list. They aren't all fixed up yet, but they soon will be. I've named the Guardian "Chernobyl" for the time being (for obvious reasons, although I might end up switching the name later to something more botanical). The little Skydancer girl was going to be named after a radioactive bacterium, but in honor of your hatchery, I'm going to name her Lystica instead (derived from the scientific name of the Western Sword Fern).

Also, I'd love to be on your pinglist, please.

SO GORGEOUS I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8d7o509.png
@SummerLark

Aw thank you! Your post is making me smile ^^ I'm so glad you like my radioactive babs. I love the name Lystica, many of my own dragons have Latin inspired names. I'll be sure to update the adopted dragons list soon and add your babs onto the page and add you to my general pinglist :)

(btw I love Taricha, and something tells me him and my Metavasi would get along)

@SummerLark

Aw thank you! Your post is making me smile ^^ I'm so glad you like my radioactive babs. I love the name Lystica, many of my own dragons have Latin inspired names. I'll be sure to update the adopted dragons list soon and add your babs onto the page and add you to my general pinglist :)

(btw I love Taricha, and something tells me him and my Metavasi would get along)

Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Qazzie9 would you consider doing half gems half treasure payment for that female fae?
@Qazzie9 would you consider doing half gems half treasure payment for that female fae?
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@scarecrane yes I would accept a mixed payment, I go off of a 1g:1000t scale.
@scarecrane yes I would accept a mixed payment, I go off of a 1g:1000t scale.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23