Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Phthalo/Phthalo/Cream Gem Gene Wildclaws
1 2 3 4 5
@Cranberry
Okay!

EDIT: By the way, I kinda changed my mind xD would you be interested in selling me the female with multigaze instead?
im sorry about changing my mind xD if not ill still take the boy. :)
@Cranberry
Okay!

EDIT: By the way, I kinda changed my mind xD would you be interested in selling me the female with multigaze instead?
im sorry about changing my mind xD if not ill still take the boy. :)
@Cranberry Is there a chance I can reserve the multi-eye derg? I think I can get enough gems in 1-2 days, and I've been looking for a derg like her for a really really long time ;n;
@Cranberry Is there a chance I can reserve the multi-eye derg? I think I can get enough gems in 1-2 days, and I've been looking for a derg like her for a really really long time ;n;
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@powerblackwolf Sure, I'll put the boy back on the AH and reserve the girl for you instead. :)

@ReadingHell Sorry, when I look at the timestamps, it looks like powerblackwolf got the request in before you!
@powerblackwolf Sure, I'll put the boy back on the AH and reserve the girl for you instead. :)

@ReadingHell Sorry, when I look at the timestamps, it looks like powerblackwolf got the request in before you!
@Cranberry Oooooh okay I'm just, gonna cry in the corner (???) or even better, wait for the next batch xD if you ever breed them again please ping me! <3
@Cranberry Oooooh okay I'm just, gonna cry in the corner (???) or even better, wait for the next batch xD if you ever breed them again please ping me! <3
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@Cranberry thank you! I'm like 100 g away

@ReadingHell I'm sorry xD
@Cranberry thank you! I'm like 100 g away

@ReadingHell I'm sorry xD
@powerblackwolf Sh it's okay. You better take care of her like the queen she is, okay? :')
@powerblackwolf Sh it's okay. You better take care of her like the queen she is, okay? :')
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@ReadingHell
You can count on me! She's gonna be treated like royalty. :)
@ReadingHell
You can count on me! She's gonna be treated like royalty. :)
@Cranberry
I've done it! With lots of struggle and effort, but mostly struggle; I've gotten 1000g! XD you can send over a crossroads whenever xD
@Cranberry
I've done it! With lots of struggle and effort, but mostly struggle; I've gotten 1000g! XD you can send over a crossroads whenever xD
@powerblackwolf Sorry, was at work when you posted! Have attached the dragon and sent the CR back now. Have fun with her!
@powerblackwolf Sorry, was at work when you posted! Have attached the dragon and sent the CR back now. Have fun with her!
@Cranberry
its alright, got her! thank you!!
@Cranberry
its alright, got her! thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5