Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pricing help 6 digit Dbl g1s for sale +
1 2 3 4
I love that tundra boy. Can't afford him though, sadly. Still give me a ping when he's auctioned off!

@Dross
I love that tundra boy. Can't afford him though, sadly. Still give me a ping when he's auctioned off!

@Dross
@Dross I am interested in the blue ridgeback and the crimson tundra boy. Could you ping me if you auction them?
@Dross I am interested in the blue ridgeback and the crimson tundra boy. Could you ping me if you auction them?
407Ohsj.png
Going to sleep and waking up with more than 2 pings is so trippy. I'll be figuring out detils of the auctions and sending out pings in a few hours. Meanwhile lemme reply to as many of you guys as i can oboy.

@Trippfaerie Of course, id be happy to ping you when it all goes down.

@GhostSlugs Oh my god i feel that so hard, ive had kata and khal literally 4 years because i couldnt get over how much i loved them. Its finally time, cause i really dont have lore or anything for them.

@AwayfromBirdland Absolutely will jot you down on khals pinglist.

@ProvidentSparrow Oh man thats two spectators now and im really really excited, will absolutely let you know when it all goes down.

Im gonna start on figuring out auctions details now, but wont actively post them until around 4 pm PST, i'll scoure the thread and make sure i ping everyone who asked!
Going to sleep and waking up with more than 2 pings is so trippy. I'll be figuring out detils of the auctions and sending out pings in a few hours. Meanwhile lemme reply to as many of you guys as i can oboy.

@Trippfaerie Of course, id be happy to ping you when it all goes down.

@GhostSlugs Oh my god i feel that so hard, ive had kata and khal literally 4 years because i couldnt get over how much i loved them. Its finally time, cause i really dont have lore or anything for them.

@AwayfromBirdland Absolutely will jot you down on khals pinglist.

@ProvidentSparrow Oh man thats two spectators now and im really really excited, will absolutely let you know when it all goes down.

Im gonna start on figuring out auctions details now, but wont actively post them until around 4 pm PST, i'll scoure the thread and make sure i ping everyone who asked!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|