Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pricing help 6 digit Dbl g1s for sale +
1 2 3 4
@Dross So, I have a 6-digit and I'm about to acquire another. All I can offer is that it depends on what people are willing to pay for them, or if the Dragon has special significance... however, here's what I did with my two. This girl, is a double with non-matching eyes and she's changed hands twice (that I'm aware of) for 25kg each time. (Already breed changed and fully gened as she is.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=774627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7747/774627_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This boy that I'm buying is a non-matching eyes double and I'm paying 15kg for him. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=635898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6359/635898_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I would say a good [b]starting bid[/b] would be 5k or 10k, maybe? Wait on putting an AB until you see what sort of interest they have? Please give me a ping for that double Cari boy. ^^
@Dross So, I have a 6-digit and I'm about to acquire another. All I can offer is that it depends on what people are willing to pay for them, or if the Dragon has special significance... however, here's what I did with my two.

This girl, is a double with non-matching eyes and she's changed hands twice (that I'm aware of) for 25kg each time. (Already breed changed and fully gened as she is.)

This boy that I'm buying is a non-matching eyes double and I'm paying 15kg for him.

I would say a good starting bid would be 5k or 10k, maybe? Wait on putting an AB until you see what sort of interest they have? Please give me a ping for that double Cari boy. ^^
Interested in the rose bab!
Interested in the rose bab!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Dross

I'm super interested in Khalkeus, if you decide to sell I'd love a ping! :)
@Dross

I'm super interested in Khalkeus, if you decide to sell I'd love a ping! :)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@Dross HOHOHOH dang omg if weren't saving for something else i'd drop on that caribbean boy like a missile ;v;

i have a similar dragon, this guy, i've gotten offers ranging from 20-35kg so UHHH MAKE SOME SPACE IN THAT BANK

actually put me down for a ping for him anyways, he's got lightning eyes hhhhg
and also the rose boy my god i'm weak ;v;
@Dross HOHOHOH dang omg if weren't saving for something else i'd drop on that caribbean boy like a missile ;v;

i have a similar dragon, this guy, i've gotten offers ranging from 20-35kg so UHHH MAKE SOME SPACE IN THAT BANK

actually put me down for a ping for him anyways, he's got lightning eyes hhhhg
and also the rose boy my god i'm weak ;v;
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
@Dross

If you don't mind spectators, I'd love a ping for the caribbean boy.
@Dross

If you don't mind spectators, I'd love a ping for the caribbean boy.
@Dross
As others have stated I wouldn't start your 6 digits below 10kg with no auto buy unless you make that obscenely high. I have four 6 digits and didn't pay below 15kg for mine & three are XYZ without matching eyes. Your XXY with matching eyes should fetch at least 15kg. I would throw down on that Caribbean boy if I had the shinies.
@Dross
As others have stated I wouldn't start your 6 digits below 10kg with no auto buy unless you make that obscenely high. I have four 6 digits and didn't pay below 15kg for mine & three are XYZ without matching eyes. Your XXY with matching eyes should fetch at least 15kg. I would throw down on that Caribbean boy if I had the shinies.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Dross

oh god. PLEASE put me on the pinglists for the caribbean boy and the rose boy. i need that caribbean so bad.
@Dross

oh god. PLEASE put me on the pinglists for the caribbean boy and the rose boy. i need that caribbean so bad.
Dqegp8j.png
@Dross

Interested in a ping for the Caribbean G1 if you auction him c:

I can also offer other 6 digit G1's as partial, since they are bred.
And art c:
@Dross

Interested in a ping for the Caribbean G1 if you auction him c:

I can also offer other 6 digit G1's as partial, since they are bred.
And art c:
@Dross would love a ping for the rose boy! 0:
@Dross would love a ping for the rose boy! 0:
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Dross I'd like a ping when the Caribbean boy auction goes live.
@Dross I'd like a ping when the Caribbean boy auction goes live.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
1 2 3 4