Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {RidgeWay Hatcheries}- (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
@Jamethyst Thank you so much! and for sure it's just a lot too keep up with for hopefully a smaller amount of pairs might do me some good ^^ Thank you again for all your kind words!

As it seems I think there is another person interested in the pair, offering 800KT/G for them each, but you still have first dibs as I don't wanna go back on my word XD

@Capricat Probably somewhere around 50KT/G for the pair? I'm pretty flex on pricing though so feel free to make an offer!

@JellyRaven Ahh gosh p-p thank you so much friend ^^ I'll be sure to let you know if I ever start up again but thank you for all of the help and support you've given me over the years with this all ^^ <3
@Jamethyst Thank you so much! and for sure it's just a lot too keep up with for hopefully a smaller amount of pairs might do me some good ^^ Thank you again for all your kind words!

As it seems I think there is another person interested in the pair, offering 800KT/G for them each, but you still have first dibs as I don't wanna go back on my word XD

@Capricat Probably somewhere around 50KT/G for the pair? I'm pretty flex on pricing though so feel free to make an offer!

@JellyRaven Ahh gosh p-p thank you so much friend ^^ I'll be sure to let you know if I ever start up again but thank you for all of the help and support you've given me over the years with this all ^^ <3
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Xerdes I'll note you down if the other offer doesn't go through! Currently I'm trying to sell them at 50KT so if the other buyer doesn't want them they're all yours! and thank you so much! <3 I'll be sure to let you know if I do anything else in the future! ^^

@TaigerLilly I'll be sure to let you know if either of them decides to back out for sure! With the Gen1 Pair I'll keep you updated since another buyer is interested but you currently have the best offer so it's looking good! ^^ Thank you for the interest!
@Xerdes I'll note you down if the other offer doesn't go through! Currently I'm trying to sell them at 50KT so if the other buyer doesn't want them they're all yours! and thank you so much! <3 I'll be sure to let you know if I do anything else in the future! ^^

@TaigerLilly I'll be sure to let you know if either of them decides to back out for sure! With the Gen1 Pair I'll keep you updated since another buyer is interested but you currently have the best offer so it's looking good! ^^ Thank you for the interest!
@jokerr
Its completely understandable! If you aren't feeling it, you shouldn't force it. (This is probably for the best, because I always wanted all the hatchlings from your dragons lolol)
@jokerr
Its completely understandable! If you aren't feeling it, you shouldn't force it. (This is probably for the best, because I always wanted all the hatchlings from your dragons lolol)
EZnOF4s.png
@Jokerr
i can do 50kt, i'll send a cr!
@Jokerr
i can do 50kt, i'll send a cr!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Jokerr
I'm sorry to hear youre closing your hatchery down but I can defiately relate wanting to focus on other aspects of life n.n

As for your pairs, I am interested in Shallow Waters and Neon dewdrops if either are still available!
@Jokerr
I'm sorry to hear youre closing your hatchery down but I can defiately relate wanting to focus on other aspects of life n.n

As for your pairs, I am interested in Shallow Waters and Neon dewdrops if either are still available!
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa Oh gosh thank you for understanding ^^ It's been a bittersweet ending since everyone is so nice and supportive haha but I'm happy to be starting something new ^^

As for the two pairs,
Neon Dewdrops is available, feel free to make an offer on them if you'd like! And Shallow Waters is gone sadly ;A;
@Tangaroa Oh gosh thank you for understanding ^^ It's been a bittersweet ending since everyone is so nice and supportive haha but I'm happy to be starting something new ^^

As for the two pairs,
Neon Dewdrops is available, feel free to make an offer on them if you'd like! And Shallow Waters is gone sadly ;A;
Hello! How much are you asking for Nevena and Rowan, if they're still available? Thanks!
Hello! How much are you asking for Nevena and Rowan, if they're still available? Thanks!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 Rowan might be taken in another offer but I can let you know if she isn't and I'm asking 15KT/G for Nevena!
@gryphon982 Rowan might be taken in another offer but I can let you know if she isn't and I'm asking 15KT/G for Nevena!
okay! I'll take Nevena for sure then, should I set up the CR?
okay! I'll take Nevena for sure then, should I set up the CR?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Jokerr
would 50kt for neon dewdrops be a good price?
@Jokerr
would 50kt for neon dewdrops be a good price?
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151