Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Station Exalt Rescue | Free for New
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 386 387
Oh man, any chance I could take Gaspar off your hands? He'd be a great partner for my girl Ancamna. I can offer treasure, about how much would you like for him?

(If I had lair space I'd adopt his sister too, I'm a sucker for siblings--would you be willing to put a hold on her?)
Oh man, any chance I could take Gaspar off your hands? He'd be a great partner for my girl Ancamna. I can offer treasure, about how much would you like for him?

(If I had lair space I'd adopt his sister too, I'm a sucker for siblings--would you be willing to put a hold on her?)
@syrups Sure you can take Gaspar and I can also hold his sister for a while for you^^
Average amount people pay seems to be around 10k usually. I'll send a CR for him, just tell me when you can take his sister in as well^^
@syrups Sure you can take Gaspar and I can also hold his sister for a while for you^^
Average amount people pay seems to be around 10k usually. I'll send a CR for him, just tell me when you can take his sister in as well^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira I've got room for both right now, if you'd like to send em in one go!
@Darksaphira I've got room for both right now, if you'd like to send em in one go!
@syrups That's even better of course :)
@syrups That's even better of course :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Just finalized the trade, thank you again! I love them ;w;

Edit quick Q: Do you mind me changing their names eventually? I usually like to have dragons fit my lair's naming scheme but if its important to you that the names are kept as they are, I don't mind keeping them unchanged.
@Darksaphira Just finalized the trade, thank you again! I love them ;w;

Edit quick Q: Do you mind me changing their names eventually? I usually like to have dragons fit my lair's naming scheme but if its important to you that the names are kept as they are, I don't mind keeping them unchanged.
@syrups I don't think the original owner would mind if you changed their names, at least they did not say anything about that, and I don't mind either^^ They came prenamed, but I'd guess they've been in the ah before I got them and many people prename there. :)
@syrups I don't think the original owner would mind if you changed their names, at least they did not say anything about that, and I don't mind either^^ They came prenamed, but I'd guess they've been in the ah before I got them and many people prename there. :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Yeah, I figured it was a safeguard to make sure they weren't unnamed exalts. Thanks though! They'll get lots of love in my lair.
@Darksaphira Yeah, I figured it was a safeguard to make sure they weren't unnamed exalts. Thanks though! They'll get lots of love in my lair.
@Darksaphira
Can place hold on the legacy family?
I don't have any lair space right now...
@Darksaphira
Can place hold on the legacy family?
I don't have any lair space right now...
@Sandshrew6 Sure I can hold onto them for a while :)
Just let me know when you have some space^^
@Sandshrew6 Sure I can hold onto them for a while :)
Just let me know when you have some space^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Hi ! Is Orchendor still available? I'd love to welcome her in my lair ! ^-^
@Darksaphira Hi ! Is Orchendor still available? I'd love to welcome her in my lair ! ^-^
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 386 387