Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FROSTCASTLES [ ARCHIVED ]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@crystallofolia

Could you please hold the mint imp boy and the cornflower Noct for me please? ^^ I can pick them up tomorrow ~
@crystallofolia

Could you please hold the mint imp boy and the cornflower Noct for me please? ^^ I can pick them up tomorrow ~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

Sure~! Would you like for me to go ahead and put them in a CR trade or a private AH listing for whenever you're ready?
@hellieace

Sure~! Would you like for me to go ahead and put them in a CR trade or a private AH listing for whenever you're ready?
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia

That'd be perfect, actually! Thanks~
@crystallofolia

That'd be perfect, actually! Thanks~
K2H4fpn.png
@crystallofolia i’d love the cream imp boy! and can i have one of the mint noct girls too? thank you!
@crystallofolia i’d love the cream imp boy! and can i have one of the mint noct girls too? thank you!
Would you like to affiliate with me? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2690073][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584195079984644128/584543544752996358/Affiliate_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
Would you like to affiliate with me?
Affiliate_Banner.png
@crystallofolia Could you please add me to the general pinglist? Your pairs are so pretty^^
@crystallofolia Could you please add me to the general pinglist? Your pairs are so pretty^^
9tWP8YM.png
QFXpYkj.png
@ieter

Cool, and yeah I can def save one of the female mints for you too. c: Would you like for me to set it up as a 2-way or just do private AH listings for both?
@ieter

Cool, and yeah I can def save one of the female mints for you too. c: Would you like for me to set it up as a 2-way or just do private AH listings for both?
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia two way cr please!
@crystallofolia two way cr please!
@kyrin18

Hello! Are you still interested in a honeydew/blush noct? I can go ahead and put him up as a private ah listing or 2 way cr for you to accept whenever you're able, if so. c:
@kyrin18

Hello! Are you still interested in a honeydew/blush noct? I can go ahead and put him up as a private ah listing or 2 way cr for you to accept whenever you're able, if so. c:
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia Yes, send a PA please! T/G, whichever you prefer =)
@crystallofolia Yes, send a PA please! T/G, whichever you prefer =)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43