Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FROSTCASTLES [ ARCHIVED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
Just wanted to say your hatchery is so lovely!! Really love your breeding card design, the minimalism is beautiful. :)
Just wanted to say your hatchery is so lovely!! Really love your breeding card design, the minimalism is beautiful. :)
fr%20rook.png
@Rook

Thank you! I was worried that my breeding cards looked too lazy since I've noticed a lot of hatcheries have very elaborate and sometimes busy graphics for their pairs, but I'm really fond of the minimalist look of them too.

That said, I actually really like bbcode format you have for your pairs! It's easy on the eyes and really efficient when it comes to providing information for possible outcomes--- not to mention that editing a text mistake is way more time saving than having to fix stuff in an image editor. l o l
@Rook

Thank you! I was worried that my breeding cards looked too lazy since I've noticed a lot of hatcheries have very elaborate and sometimes busy graphics for their pairs, but I'm really fond of the minimalist look of them too.

That said, I actually really like bbcode format you have for your pairs! It's easy on the eyes and really efficient when it comes to providing information for possible outcomes--- not to mention that editing a text mistake is way more time saving than having to fix stuff in an image editor. l o l
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia

Aw thanks! I see that with other hatcheries too. Yours really stood out to me because of that! And yeah, I went with BBCode for easy editing and links haha
@crystallofolia

Aw thanks! I see that with other hatcheries too. Yours really stood out to me because of that! And yeah, I went with BBCode for easy editing and links haha
fr%20rook.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43