Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] LVL25 [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@FeatherCats
I'm glad you like her! My WL baldwin items are mostly for the forum game "100kt give and get", unless you'll have a stack of them.
All prewes dragons were sold for 400kt treasure or gems during a day, so I'm gonna sell this ones for the same amount or smth close to it :^)
@FeatherCats
I'm glad you like her! My WL baldwin items are mostly for the forum game "100kt give and get", unless you'll have a stack of them.
All prewes dragons were sold for 400kt treasure or gems during a day, so I'm gonna sell this ones for the same amount or smth close to it :^)
kZjIfse.gif
@BurnOn

aight! i'll probably lurk around then :3c
@BurnOn

aight! i'll probably lurk around then :3c
tumblr_ook17xjoGx1w8izspo3_r2_250.pngA0qtRly.gif
gHesnkX.png
@BurnOn

Hi there! I'm interested in Cloudsong. She's so beautiful! I saw on your wishlist that you're potentially interested in a Spiney Whale familiar and I happen to have one. LAH right now seems to be 400g/445kt. Would you be interested in a trade?
@BurnOn

Hi there! I'm interested in Cloudsong. She's so beautiful! I saw on your wishlist that you're potentially interested in a Spiney Whale familiar and I happen to have one. LAH right now seems to be 400g/445kt. Would you be interested in a trade?
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam
Good time! Thanks for suggestion :) I would be interested ! Should I ping you, when she'll get 25th lvl?
@wolfslam
Good time! Thanks for suggestion :) I would be interested ! Should I ping you, when she'll get 25th lvl?
kZjIfse.gif
@BurnOn

Great! Yeah, ping or PM me when she's ready. Thanks! :)
@BurnOn

Great! Yeah, ping or PM me when she's ready. Thanks! :)
3jMKu5t.png
My Ice Queen Platinum has 18 lvl now!
My Ice Queen Platinum has 18 lvl now!
kZjIfse.gif
I've decided to take another girl!
She'll be ready by december holidays of the nocturne nights! ^^
I've decided to take another girl!
She'll be ready by december holidays of the nocturne nights! ^^
kZjIfse.gif
@BurnOn

could you ping me when Platinum is ready? :"0
@BurnOn

could you ping me when Platinum is ready? :"0
gHesnkX.png
@FeatherCats
Of course!
Platinum or Cloudsong? Or are you interested in both of them? x)
@FeatherCats
Of course!
Platinum or Cloudsong? Or are you interested in both of them? x)
kZjIfse.gif
@BurnOn

i guess you can put be on the pinglist for all of them xD hopefully i can get enough for cloudsong before she's ready
@BurnOn

i guess you can put be on the pinglist for all of them xD hopefully i can get enough for cloudsong before she's ready
gHesnkX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13