Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Arctic Aerie - Bee Hatches ~*CLOSED*~
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 336 337
@pixiejen
The first one for treasure for me pls. Only need a moment to get some space! :D
@pixiejen
The first one for treasure for me pls. Only need a moment to get some space! :D
sig.gif
Okay @Liamera thank you so much :3 sending along!! (And don't ever worry about timing, I don't mind a PA sitting out it's time if you need it!)
Okay @Liamera thank you so much :3 sending along!! (And don't ever worry about timing, I don't mind a PA sitting out it's time if you need it!)
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
^^
^^
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
^^
^^

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen can i pickup marcell please?
@pixiejen can i pickup marcell please?
@pixiejen Could I buy Zira please? She's gunna be SOOOO beautiful as a grown-up!!
@pixiejen Could I buy Zira please? She's gunna be SOOOO beautiful as a grown-up!!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Seonais @ItMeansHope yes thank you both so much :3 :3 sending along!!
@Seonais @ItMeansHope yes thank you both so much :3 :3 sending along!!

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen thank you so much!! I look forward to the daily pings, i just adore all your dragons so much!
@pixiejen thank you so much!! I look forward to the daily pings, i just adore all your dragons so much!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope omg that's so sweet of you to say c: thank you!! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l9tC16p.png[/img][/center]
@ItMeansHope omg that's so sweet of you to say c: thank you!!
l9tC16p.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen Thank you so very much!
@pixiejen Thank you so very much!
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 336 337