Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Space Bloop- Star/Con + some Gaolers.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
" @junaiper Wants a male Coatl from my cookie pair.

@lostrefrain wants female Cerulean SD. (Cosmic Dust?)

@Scarvez @kyrin18 (Fuchsia Tert) @SkyCrescent wants Starmap kids. (Cosmic Dust)

@ErzaScarlet12 Pink Space (Dark Pinks/Butterfly/Opal). (Pink Space?)"

Hi I'm sorry to ping you guys but I'm wondering if you all want these still? If so, can I just move you guys into the proper pairs list since I CONSTANTLY forgot to ping you all. You can just browse and see if you have what you want and remove yourself later.

It would be so much easier on my mind since I don't have as much time to focus on FR as I did before. So I can't manage things as well.

Please and thank you if you can reply. <3

Edit: Pinglist sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1guHRvR94zu8FRBCdsHxu1aR13MeLaHlMlGsnBW-g9c0/edit#gid=0
" @junaiper Wants a male Coatl from my cookie pair.

@lostrefrain wants female Cerulean SD. (Cosmic Dust?)

@Scarvez @kyrin18 (Fuchsia Tert) @SkyCrescent wants Starmap kids. (Cosmic Dust)

@ErzaScarlet12 Pink Space (Dark Pinks/Butterfly/Opal). (Pink Space?)"

Hi I'm sorry to ping you guys but I'm wondering if you all want these still? If so, can I just move you guys into the proper pairs list since I CONSTANTLY forgot to ping you all. You can just browse and see if you have what you want and remove yourself later.

It would be so much easier on my mind since I don't have as much time to focus on FR as I did before. So I can't manage things as well.

Please and thank you if you can reply. <3

Edit: Pinglist sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1guHRvR94zu8FRBCdsHxu1aR13MeLaHlMlGsnBW-g9c0/edit#gid=0
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
Just remove me from the ping list, please! =)
Just remove me from the ping list, please! =)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Np! Thanks so much and sorry I forgot. I'm really bad at this.
@kyrin18 Np! Thanks so much and sorry I forgot. I'm really bad at this.
[+3 FR Time]
remove me from the pinglist please!
remove me from the pinglist please!
I7a1ndF.png
sQMcqHN.png
y2UYCzJ.png
rdG7v08.gif
mlHpBMC.png
@junaiper okay! :D
@junaiper okay! :D
[+3 FR Time]
@Izagar heyy I'm that twitter girl who'd like to buy flower Gaoler girl when you have her for sale! Could you ping me, please?

(sorry if I did something wrong here I don't usually use forums and sometimes struggle to figure stuff out)
@Izagar heyy I'm that twitter girl who'd like to buy flower Gaoler girl when you have her for sale! Could you ping me, please?

(sorry if I did something wrong here I don't usually use forums and sometimes struggle to figure stuff out)
@BlueTeapot I don't have her yet but I will add your name to their pinglist. So if you see a ping from me on the forums, there maybe some Gaelors for you <3
@BlueTeapot I don't have her yet but I will add your name to their pinglist. So if you see a ping from me on the forums, there maybe some Gaelors for you <3
[+3 FR Time]
Hi. Mass pinging again since I forget to update my shop. These updates maybe random since I don't have a lot of time to update and I may change things to a general pinglist. If you don't want to be pinged no more, remove yourself below. Otherwise I WILL move names to a general pinglist. Thanks. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1guHRvR94zu8FRBCdsHxu1aR13MeLaHlMlGsnBW-g9c0/edit#gid=0]Remove yourself in the Pairs List.[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NYJjulV4muFKGA8ca4oB-UgqBM6ttC7yvjAop2g-_II/edit#gid=0]Remove yourself from General. [/url] [u][i][b]Pings:[/b][/i][/u] [u][b]General:[/b][/u] @gryffinfire883 @p0kek4t @SkyCrescent @CanisChiroptera @qawfii @friendlyfrog @SkyCrescent @ShatteringIce @EpsiWire @Lostrefrain @SomeBratInAMask @ShatteringIce @jaydnd @glitchedghostie @glitchedghostie @FantomoDrako @p0p1tl0ck1t @EevyernDracaneon @FlufferLover @Andrewsarchus [b][u]Exotics:[/u][/b] @jaydnd [u][b]Cosmic Dust:[/b][/u] @lessa400turns @Xolrit @mistely @jaydnd @kyrin18 @SkyCrescent @Scarvez @scared @dandyfrau [u][b]Easter Eggs:[/b][/u] @faraway Clicky: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/205557/657939][img]https://i.imgur.com/EmoN1Yi.png[/img][/url] Thanks for reading.
Hi. Mass pinging again since I forget to update my shop. These updates maybe random since I don't have a lot of time to update and I may change things to a general pinglist. If you don't want to be pinged no more, remove yourself below. Otherwise I WILL move names to a general pinglist. Thanks.

Remove yourself in the Pairs List.

Remove yourself from General.

Pings:

General: @gryffinfire883 @p0kek4t @SkyCrescent @CanisChiroptera @qawfii @friendlyfrog @SkyCrescent @ShatteringIce @EpsiWire @Lostrefrain @SomeBratInAMask @ShatteringIce @jaydnd @glitchedghostie @glitchedghostie @FantomoDrako @p0p1tl0ck1t @EevyernDracaneon @FlufferLover @Andrewsarchus

Exotics: @jaydnd

Cosmic Dust: @lessa400turns @Xolrit @mistely @jaydnd @kyrin18 @SkyCrescent @Scarvez @scared @dandyfrau

Easter Eggs: @faraway

Clicky:
EmoN1Yi.png

Thanks for reading.
[+3 FR Time]
@Izagar

i can't seem to access the google sheets?? could i ask to be removed from all the pinglists please? c:
@Izagar

i can't seem to access the google sheets?? could i ask to be removed from all the pinglists please? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared Awkward but yes I can remove you. :)
@scared Awkward but yes I can remove you. :)
[+3 FR Time]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39