Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♦Herbarium♦~ Bee/Capsule
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Alkeiri

Hey! Could you please add me on the pinglist for Bright Leaf and males from Ancient Woods? Thank you! (I also love the tree theme, the art looks amazing for all of it!)
@Alkeiri

Hey! Could you please add me on the pinglist for Bright Leaf and males from Ancient Woods? Thank you! (I also love the tree theme, the art looks amazing for all of it!)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

Of course my friend! You're officially added ;) ...and thank you! I strated with this art thing in this hatchery so I'm very shy about the result...always good to hear that you like it :)
@Coolkid

Of course my friend! You're officially added ;) ...and thank you! I strated with this art thing in this hatchery so I'm very shy about the result...always good to hear that you like it :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngT10.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri I joined earlier today, and I would love "Southern Magnolia" if she's available!
@Alkeiri I joined earlier today, and I would love "Southern Magnolia" if she's available!
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@XeoNinx

Welcome to FR! I hope you like the game as much as we do :)
She's waiting for you in the Crossroads section
@XeoNinx

Welcome to FR! I hope you like the game as much as we do :)
She's waiting for you in the Crossroads section
CJzWIft.png
Alright, thank you!
Alright, thank you!
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]

Hi there! Finally the official breed pairs are rest enought for another wave of babies. This time is the turn to Dapple Side. Also I'm trying new pairs this weeks, soon I'll have new officials for all of you :)

So, take a look and tell me if there is something you like ;)

By the way, after a ton of work... the graphic shop will be open. When? I don't know yet, probably in the next weeks around...Depending on the Xmass Event! Stay in tune, there would be games, prizes and cookies as always ;)

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253 @SoullessARMY @applejargon @LoveSoraTchi @LittlestCondor

Hi there! Finally the official breed pairs are rest enought for another wave of babies. This time is the turn to Dapple Side. Also I'm trying new pairs this weeks, soon I'll have new officials for all of you :)

So, take a look and tell me if there is something you like ;)

By the way, after a ton of work... the graphic shop will be open. When? I don't know yet, probably in the next weeks around...Depending on the Xmass Event! Stay in tune, there would be games, prizes and cookies as always ;)

@vizarding @Shadowhunter43 @Skylurk @QuotetheRaven @FictionTrailMix @chocoapple @MusicalAnima @SageK253 @SoullessARMY @applejargon @LoveSoraTchi @LittlestCondor
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

I joined earlier today. Is Ficus too expensive to ask for?
@Alkeiri

I joined earlier today. Is Ficus too expensive to ask for?
@Alkeiri
Would you be interested in being affiliates? I run a fairly new, mixed hatchery.
@Alkeiri
Would you be interested in being affiliates? I run a fairly new, mixed hatchery.
0gldo0m.png
@Phoniko Hi there! Welcome to FR! Of course it's not! I hope you like this game as much as we do, please take care of him ;). I'm gonna send him by crossroad.

@Toxical A new hatchery! Nice! Send me a message to talk a little bit, but sounds really good for me :)
@Phoniko Hi there! Welcome to FR! Of course it's not! I hope you like this game as much as we do, please take care of him ;). I'm gonna send him by crossroad.

@Toxical A new hatchery! Nice! Send me a message to talk a little bit, but sounds really good for me :)
CJzWIft.png
@Alkeiri

Thank you very much!
@Alkeiri

Thank you very much!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18